Possible trig and strong lang..

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ~CazzaAngel~, Oct 28, 2006.

1. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I WANT TO HATE YOU BUT I CAN'T, I CAN'T GET OVER WHAT YOU DID TO ME, WHY? WHY DID YOU TREAT ME LIKE THAT ALL I DID WAS TRY AND GET YOU HELP AND HELP YOU AND DO WHAT YOU WANTED BUT YOU HURT ME YOU BETRAYED ME YOU BROKE MY HEART YOU SAID YOU'D NEVER HURT ME, YOU LIED YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO BESIDES WHAT YOU ASKED AND WHEN YOU FUCKING WOULD FLIP OUT AND SCARE ME WHAT HAPPENS YOUR PARENTS BLAME ME, ME!!!!!!!!!! THEY BLAME FOR YOU TREATING MY THAT WAY......OR THEY TOLD ME TO GET OVER IT.....YOU HAVE FUCKING ANGER AND RAGE PROBLEMS IT'S NOT NORMAL TO GO AROUND THROWING SHIT AT EACHOTHER AND PUSHING AND ALL THE FUCKING CHAOS AND WHAT?? WHAT DID YOU SAY??? OH YOU SAID THIS IS NORMAL? THAT I JUST NEED TO BECOME PART OF THE FAMILY AND ACT LIKE THAT??? OH.....THAY ALL I DO IS RUN AWAY??? OH OK....YOU FUCKING PEOPLE GO INSANE AND SCARE THE FUCKING WHOLE SPIRIT OUTA ME BUT I AM JUST RUNNING AWAY FROM MY PROBLEMS.... OH YOU GUYS WERE GUNNA PROTECT ME??? RIGHT.... YOU WON'T HURT ME AGAIN??? FUCKING LIAR......YOU'LL GIVE MY GRANDFATHER'S CAR BACK IF WE SPLIT UP, BECAUSE THAT'S ALL I HAVE OF HIM???? YOU FUCKING LIAR! I'M NOT ALLOWED TO TELL ANYONE WHAT HAPPENS IN THE FAMIY??? WELL FUCK YOU ALL......YOU ALL BETRAYED ME.....OH YOU WOULDN'T LET ME GO ANYWHERE OR DO ANYTHING.......FUCK YOU!!!!! YOU TELL ME WHEN I LEAVE THAT YOU LOVE ME....YEAH RIGHT YOU WOULDN'T TREAT ME THAT WAY IF YOU LOVED ME.........! YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T HURT ME ANYMORE OR SCREAM, THROW THINGS AT ME..............WHAT DID YOU DO HUH? YOUI DRUG ME DOWN STAIRS, KICKED ME, PUSHED ME, SHOOK ME, THREW THINGS AT ME EVEN THREATENDED TO CHASE ME DOWN IN THE CAR?? YEP ASSHOLE.....YOU STALKED MY FUCKING CASE MANAGER.......YOU SCARED OF MY FRIENDS NO ONE WANTED TO HELP ME ANYMORE BECAUSE OF YOU....YOU FUCKING PSYCHO MOTHERFUCKING PRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU HURT ME AND ALL I WANTED WAS YOU TO SAY I AM SORRY FOR HURTING YOU CAROLYN.....BUT WHAT DID YOU SAY??? WHAT WAS IT YOU SAID???? "YOU DIDN'T DESERVE TO BE TREATED NEAR AS GOOD AS I DID!" GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I WANT TO HATE YOU BUT I KEEP PUNISHING MYSELF AND I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING.....WHY DID YOU DO TYHIS.......WHY????????????? YOU HURT ME DAMNIT YOU FUCKING HURT ME YOU BROKE ME YOU FUCKING Asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I apologise for this....I had to let it out......I'm sorry....... :cry: :wallbash:

2. Wrong

Wrong Active Member

does it make u feel better to do that? to write it all out like a letter to who ever?

3. ~CazzaAngel~

Yes. :hug:

4. Wrong

Wrong Active Member

thats good. maybe i should try it.

5. ~CazzaAngel~

Yeah...give it a go sometime... :hug:

6. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Good one Carolyn, heard the screaming all the way across the pond :biggrin:

Tell that bastard just what you think of him, then put him in a box and bury him.

You is way to good for that arsehole!!!