possible trigger

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by tappa, Jan 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tappa

tappa Well-Known Member

i want to self harm so bad. i havent harmed in a few months but i want to punish myself. i want tht feeling bk. i deserve to b destroyed. cut into a million peices, burnt alive, battered and bruised and so on.
    i've recently tried starving myself (it hardly makes a diff as im overweight) but it takes so long to punish myself this way.
    i wana cut so bad and see the blood and the open wound. its so strong and the more i think about it the more i want it.
    im scared of the pain right now, becus i havent cut in a while. but i know wen i get into it everythin wil b ok and i wil b showin myself for wat i am.
    a wimp. pathetic. weak. useless. failure. so on. sure ya no.
    duno my tool yt.
    jus reli edgy atm thinkin bout it :/

apologies guys jus tryin to throw sumat out there
  2. Screaminginsilence

Screaminginsilence Well-Known Member

Best advice i can give, go do somthing random like read a book, have a bath, wipe then redo your ipod, organise music collection, photos, call a friend

Self harming is a temporary relief. I understand the starving thing, i am overweight, will go a day or two with no food then end up bingeing and feeling even worse

Hang in there :hugtackles:
  3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

please don't say bad things about yourself

I really don't know what to say that might help, but I hope that you are able to get through this and can overcome your self-harm.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.