possible triggers.. Just need something

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Smashed__, Jan 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smashed__

Smashed__ Well-Known Member

I cry as I type this wondering what to say or do, or who to talk to.

I want so badly to wrap ANYTHING around my neck, and pull as tightly as I can.
    I'm a horribly selfish person. I want someone else to do it for me.. I don't want the guilt.
    I cannot live like this forever, I cannot make others laugh and take hard hits on the inside from every 'look' or rude comment.
    I cannot keep hiding my tears.

I'm going to find something to calm down, we have a fucking collection after all the doctor visits.
    there has to be something to make me feel better..atleast for little while.

I need someone who 'gets it', who knows how unstable I am.
    I am not helpful, I complain, I cry, I hurt everyone including myself.. why do they love me?!
  2. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

Had better times eh? I really feel for you... it's quite difficult hiding feelings that need to be let out.... looks & rude comments? When you can actually make people laugh? Who do you get these looks/comments from? If it's affecting you big-time(taking hard hits on the inside) I can only suggest avoiding the person(s)... if you are able.
    Having said all this, I get the instability so you can cry/complain to me if you need someone to talk to it's cool w/ me. Try not to be so down on yourself(I hurt everyone including myself) 'cause I don't believe that it's really true.

So please TC Smashed
  3. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:sad: Dresdennnnnnnn..:hug: I'm around if you need to talk or anything..
  4. justgettinby

justgettinby Well-Known Member

You have the support of everyone in this forum to talk to. Because most people, as much as they might love you, don't understand how you're feeling. Don't feel guilty for hurting other people. Obviously you must be a great person who has friends and family that care a great deal about you. That is priceless. They have faith in you, try to have a little more faith in yourself. You deserve it. You do deserve to have a life.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.