"post here if you are suffering from suicidal feelings"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure whether this is the appropriate forum. I intend to kill myself but I do not suffer from suicidal feelings. I suffer from a constellation of neurological disorders that lead to pain that makes me want to die. suicide is my solace. It eases my mind to know that if my life becomes unmanageable, I <mod edit ... method .. allofme...> my name is Lorn. I don't really care to hear why I "shouldn't" do it -I'll bet my life that you don't know. There's still a lot of music I haven't heard, and there are films I'd like to see, and my dog would miss me, and it might hurt so i haven't done it yet (except for that one time). I get confused and I forget, of course, no atheist
regrets his own death.

Last edited by a moderator:

sudut

Lorn said:
I'm not sure whether this is the appropriate forum. I intend to kill myself but I do not suffer from suicidal feelings. I suffer from a constellation of neurological disorders that lead to pain that makes me want to die. suicide is my solace. It eases my mind to know that if my life becomes unmanageable, <mod edit .. allofme ... method> my name is Lorn. I don't really care to hear why I "shouldn't" do it -I'll bet my life that you don't know. There's still a lot of music I haven't heard, and there are films I'd like to see, and my dog would miss me, and it might hurt so i haven't done it yet (except for that one time). I get confused and I forget, of course, no atheist
regrets his own death.

you seem like a very educated person, if you can even diagnose yourself! just see a psychiatrist for some medication then; right?

If you're posting here it's because you're searching for help.
Because otherwise you would just do it and not bother writting in forums, right?
I speak for myself,... I'm planning to kill myself tonight (<mod edit ..method.. allofme), and I've been wondering why am I wasting time on this forum?!
("Tonight it will be all over...")
Why?!
Because my few friends are out of town on holidays, because I have no one to talk to, because it's easier writting to total strangers that it is to telephone a distant friend... who knows?!?
Maybe I just want somebody to give me one good reason for me to want to hang on to this life!... A reason (or reasons) that outwheights all this hurt of hanging on!...

And by the way, being a atheist is no releaf at all for someone who's thinking of ending it all. I'm an atheist and I'm always thinking - wouldn't it be wonderful if there was an afterlife! Then I could start all over with an unbroken heart and in a better world!

sudut said:
you seem like a very educated person, if you can even diagnose yourself! just see a psychiatrist for some medication then; right?
Thank you, sudut. why didn't I think of that? All this suffering for nothing -when all i had to do was see a psychiatrist and ask for some pills.
I do see a psychiatrist.. he lent me this computer so that I could learn and communicate with insightful people such as yourself... what sort of medication would you recommend? When I ask this of my docs they usually turn it around; "whatever you think might help." I take requip, lidocaine, daytrana, and ativan. I get the greatest feeling in the world when I take requip -better than sex, the pain goes away for about 30 minutes. if <mod edit .. method... allofme..>
tre_tas said:
And by the way, being a atheist is no relief at all for someone who's thinking of ending it all.
it is for me. what is suicide if you don't believe you can die?

allofme

Staff Alumni
hi there and welcome

i too understand wanting the pain to stop.. i am in chronic pain and understand... hugs... and hope.. and who knows something may come about that will be helpful for your illnesses...

hugs and hopes..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$455.00
Goal
$255.00