"post here if you are suffering from suicidal feelings"

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lorn, Aug 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lorn

Lorn Member

I'm not sure whether this is the appropriate forum. I intend to kill myself but I do not suffer from suicidal feelings. I suffer from a constellation of neurological disorders that lead to pain that makes me want to die. suicide is my solace. It eases my mind to know that if my life becomes unmanageable, I <mod edit ... method .. allofme...> my name is Lorn. I don't really care to hear why I "shouldn't" do it -I'll bet my life that you don't know. There's still a lot of music I haven't heard, and there are films I'd like to see, and my dog would miss me, and it might hurt so i haven't done it yet (except for that one time). I get confused and I forget, of course, no atheist
    regrets his own death.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2006
  2. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

you seem like a very educated person, if you can even diagnose yourself! just see a psychiatrist for some medication then; right?
  3. tre_tas

tre_tas Member

If you're posting here it's because you're searching for help.
    Because otherwise you would just do it and not bother writting in forums, right?
    I speak for myself,... I'm planning to kill myself tonight (<mod edit ..method.. allofme), and I've been wondering why am I wasting time on this forum?!
    ("Tonight it will be all over...")
    Because my few friends are out of town on holidays, because I have no one to talk to, because it's easier writting to total strangers that it is to telephone a distant friend... who knows?!?
    Maybe I just want somebody to give me one good reason for me to want to hang on to this life!... A reason (or reasons) that outwheights all this hurt of hanging on!...

And by the way, being a atheist is no releaf at all for someone who's thinking of ending it all. I'm an atheist and I'm always thinking - wouldn't it be wonderful if there was an afterlife! Then I could start all over with an unbroken heart and in a better world!
  4. Lorn

Lorn Member

Thank you, sudut. why didn't I think of that? All this suffering for nothing -when all i had to do was see a psychiatrist and ask for some pills.
    I do see a psychiatrist.. he lent me this computer so that I could learn and communicate with insightful people such as yourself... what sort of medication would you recommend? When I ask this of my docs they usually turn it around; "whatever you think might help." I take requip, lidocaine, daytrana, and ativan. I get the greatest feeling in the world when I take requip -better than sex, the pain goes away for about 30 minutes. if <mod edit .. method... allofme..>
    it is for me. what is suicide if you don't believe you can die?
  5. allofme

allofme Staff Alumni

hi there and welcome

i too understand wanting the pain to stop.. i am in chronic pain and understand... hugs... and hope.. and who knows something may come about that will be helpful for your illnesses...

hugs and hopes..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.