Post holiday blues

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by WhyamIhere1989, Dec 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I'm back from a few days out of town, and I don't know why I even bothered to come back, nor do I ever expect anyone to read this. Coming back has really only shown me how pointless a life I live. How there's really no one that desires to be around me and soon it's going to be back to work to do my thing for society and "contribute". There just isn't any point to any of it.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If your job is pointless then find something that brings some purpose to you that brings joy to you Only you can know what kind of life you want to live so reach for it
  3. Problem is I've got financial obligations that I need this job for that I can't walk away from. But am planning an out.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, my depression is gone but I would love to just feel empty now like you do. This WILL pass. Don't do anything drastic when feeling down. I am around if you need to talk :hug:
  5. turryburry

turryburry Well-Known Member

And what would that out be? It's weird-when you start thinking like that you realize you don't have financial obligations.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.