Post OD

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by GoldenPsych, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

Messed it up again. I thought Id take enough <Mod Edit: methods> to be able to end it. But No, apparantly not. My friend called police on me who came in to my flat to find me passed out and then I was taken to hospital. Blood tests showed it wasn't in need of treatment. I cant even do that properly. That horrible nurse was there again and she was so horrible to me. Ther was one nice one who wasnt off with me. Why do I feel like this I dont know. My counsellor wants to write to my doc to suggest firther help but who knows, maybe he thinks I dont need it!
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2008
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Maybe this is God's way of saying that you're not meant to die like this? Please be strong and don't try to OD again. I'm here if you need someone to talk to.
  3. SweetVitriol

SweetVitriol Antiquitie's Friend

I am so sorry you had to go through that..The frustration of failing..Having such an unsympathetic nurse & the feelings that accompany waking up in the ER..

Just don't bottle up what you are feeling Golden..Use the forum to vent whatever is inside otherwise it just eats away at you...

We will always be here for you
  4. nicesinging1

nicesinging1 Well-Known Member

Goldenpsych, I am glad you are alive. Please don't do things like that again. I don't know what you have been through in your life but please don't give up on life. There are many people suffering on this forum right here but we keep fighting together like warriors.
    Please keep fighting with us. Remember, we all die anyway at some point no matter how much we want to continue life. Why put an early ending to it?
    Please take care and get well.

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

This is excellent advise Hank. Try to remember it when you're feeling down my friend. Life is worth fighting for.
  6. kitai16

kitai16 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear what you've been through. When you're feeling that low the last thing you need is a horrible nurse. When I was in hospital lastweek, most people were really nice to me and trying to talk to me and understand, but I did have one horrible nurse who lied to someone about me over the phone and said some nasty things (she didn't know I over-heard).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.