Post the question you always ask yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnDoen

Outsider in the Realm of Lost and Found
What is the question you always ask yourself?

It can be an express of regret about something you did or didn't do.
It can be a question that have troubled you for a while, the one that you have never had a proper answer to.
It can be a silly question in your opinion that you don't want to bother anyone with.

Post it here, regardless. Maybe some of us will be able to answer that, or support you to find an answer. Of course, you can post more than one question and this thread is made for getting attention. I don't know, I'm desperate for a positive kind of attention, like admiration or validation.

johnDoen

It can be a question that have troubled you for a while, the one that you have never had a proper answer to.
It can be a silly question in your opinion that you don't want to bother anyone with.

Post it here, regardless. Maybe some of us will be able to answer that, or support you to find an answer. Of course, you can post more than one question and this thread is made for getting attention. I don't know, I'm desperate for a positive kind of attention, like admiration or validation.
I usually ask myself "Why haven't I died yet?". That is the suicidal thought I have in my mind most of the time. Either that question or the frustrated "I just want to die!".

johnDoen

I usually ask myself "Why haven't I died yet?". That is the suicidal thought I have in my mind most of the time. Either that question or the frustrated "I just want to die!".
I'm so sorry to hear that. Perhaps, that question is an expression of how hopeless you are feeling right now. If you want to, we are here to listen and we will support you through this hopelessness.

Hang in there and stay strong, my friend.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
most of the time i want to finally meet my maker due to physical health issues and pain. but i also want to see my 100th birthday. so which half will win lol.

great thread @johnDoen

mike...*hug*shake

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
"Why am I so fucking stupid?" (This is not a fishing expedition, no need to run along and say no no that's not true. I'm simply answering the question)

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
1.) Oh, "Where -O' where? can, My~ baby! BE-.;)" (the Lord tooke her, a^way_*< form Me.) :D she's.gone.to^Heaven~/so ive got_to: be Godd! ; )

2.) Where Can I Find; "A~wo_MaN!;)~" Like*that?!!? . . . (=

Whats the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00