Post your burning questions here!

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter
How can my dreams/nightmares have such incredible detail, many times including something that seems out of this world? How can my mind create something based on something I've never seen IRL? And most importantly, why aren't we studying this as a society? But than again maybe that's a good thing
The mind can do some very interesting and strange things. Mine can be very detailed also, and I often pray and ask God what they mean and He answers me and tells me. They're usually symbolic of some sort of chaos/sin in my life. The enemy loves the make us feel threatened with nightmares, but The Lord is the One who wakes us and opens our eyes. He's watching over you and it can't hurt you.

MisterBGone

βœ…
SF Supporter
Why isn't Witty here? . . . She should be running errands for me on this busy, busy, busy Sat. PM weekend! She could be stopping at so many places: And I would have the route calculated just down to a science. So she - well, even w/GPS she still could get lost & confused... Given that it is all so new & unfamiliar territory to her. But these are small prices to pay, I gather & in my estimation. First up! Gas Station. You know the drill. Go inside & get whatever you want (w/in reason) and put it on my TAB. Then: Walmart/Target run. They're very close by~ / Followed by my combo--Starbuck's / Dairy Queen / Perkins (or Baker's Square) you could even improvise with an Applebees, Outback, or something to that effect. Which if you do. Then you will have to swing into the nearby bakery, and pick up a French Silk Pie for me (whole one, of course - don't worry, I don't eat the crust!). Olive Garden is right there too, and it's ...well, it's not my cup of tea~ you see? But! Whatev's & to each their own~*/> I feel like I'm forgetting a ton of things. But- that should be a good start. And once you're enroute. And on your way, if I can't get ahold of you, then I'll just wait, so as not to disrupt &/or interrupt you - then when you return. You can sit down & catch your breathe (after carrying in all of those many things again). Before my sending / & you heading back out again. By this time: it may be dinner, & we may have to start all over again. So I hope you gets here soon, miss lazy^ pants~ o? i can't go anywhere. I'm too frightened by the site of the flags blowing in the wind from across the street. And we wouldn't want to mess up my hair! ;D Sayonara

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Why isn't Witty here? . . . She should be running errands for me on this busy, busy, busy Sat. PM weekend! She could be stopping at so many places: And I would have the route calculated just down to a science. So she - well, even w/GPS she still could get lost & confused... Given that it is all so new & unfamiliar territory to her. But these are small prices to pay, I gather & in my estimation. First up! Gas Station. You know the drill. Go inside & get whatever you want (w/in reason) and put it on my TAB. Then: Walmart/Target run. They're very close by~ / Followed by my combo--Starbuck's / Dairy Queen / Perkins (or Baker's Square) you could even improvise with an Applebees, Outback, or something to that effect. Which if you do. Then you will have to swing into the nearby bakery, and pick up a French Silk Pie for me (whole one, of course - don't worry, I don't eat the crust!). Olive Garden is right there too, and it's ...well, it's not my cup of tea~ you see? But! Whatev's & to each their own~*/> I feel like I'm forgetting a ton of things. But- that should be a good start. And once you're enroute. And on your way, if I can't get ahold of you, then I'll just wait, so as not to disrupt &/or interrupt you - then when you return. You can sit down & catch your breathe (after carrying in all of those many things again). Before my sending / & you heading back out again. By this time: it may be dinner, & we may have to start all over again. So I hope you gets here soon, miss lazy^ pants~ o? i can't go anywhere. I'm too frightened by the site of the flags blowing in the wind from across the street. And we wouldn't want to mess up my hair! ;D Sayonara
I'm sick but give me enough money and I'll buy all that stuff...for myself :D

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00