Post your burning questions here!

Daphna

Ninja of light
Have any questions you just need to know the answer to? Wonder if anyone may have those answers for you? Feel free to post them all here!

So I was wondering, what flavor really is white mystery Airhead? And why are Fruit Loops all different colors if they're basically all the same flavor?
I often wonder if people would cuss if they truly thought about the words they use to do it?

Shelly

SF Supporter
i wear the same clothes everyday…
yes I change them, yes i have them in dozens.
yes i also have them in different colors.

my question: is that really a weird thing for me to do?
do people think i’m crazy?

it’s like my house uniform… with it, i can just wear it and go, i don’t have to worry if it doesn’t suit me or if i have worn it already this week.

Holding my breath

SF Pro
SF Supporter

it’s like my house uniform… with it, i can just wear it and go, i don’t have to worry if it doesn’t suit me or if i have worn it already this week.
I think that’s quite a logical way of getting dressed in the morning. I saw this article once which discussed the high number of decisions we have to make on a daily basis. Some are small everyday decisions like tea or coffee to some of the more important decisions which really have an impact on something or someone. But if we can reduce some of these more basic decisions it frees your mind up for the bigger stuff. So wearing the same clothes, eating the same breakfast or lunch, traveling the same way, drinking the same drink, doing you hair the same way, won’t change your world but does remove those decisions. Albert Einstein always wore the same clothes, lots of Autistic people find it makes things easier, my son is like you, he has three outfits, all the same in different colours. Never wears anything else. So I don’t think it’s weird, I think it’s quite sensible.

Shelly

SF Supporter
i have this older brother who had wronged me many times and just acts like it never happened.
and despite the many fuck ups he did my parents seem to pity him even more,
until yesterday…

they got to a point where it was clear he’s not that bright and my parents finally had enough

is it right for me to enjoy the moment of his suffering? This was karma long overdue for him.

Shelly

SF Supporter
Ikea is about to open its first store in my country.
They are now offering a free lifetime membership.

is this “free lifetime membership” a thing in other countries as well? or does membership comes with a fee and they’re just offering it for free now that they’re opening?

Shelly

SF Supporter
were there some instances for some parents that their unproblematic kids are taken for granted like they dont really pay that much attention to them even just as asking if they really are “okay” — instead these parents tend to focus way too much on their troublesome kids who never learns.

and when the unproblematic kid finally has a problem, the parents act like it is such a disappointment and inconvenience for them… compared to the lifelong time they unhesitatingly gave to fix their never ending problem child/kids.

i feel like to a degree unproblematic kids feel a form of neglect.

am i wrong for thinking this way?

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
were there some instances for some parents that their unproblematic kids are taken for granted like they dont really pay that much attention to them even just as asking if they really are “okay” — instead these parents tend to focus way too much on their troublesome kids who never learns.

and when the unproblematic kid finally has a problem, the parents act like it is such a disappointment and inconvenience for them… compared to the lifelong time they unhesitatingly gave to fix their never ending problem child/kids.

i feel like to a degree unproblematic kids feel a form of neglect.

am i wrong for thinking this way?
Nah, those parents seem like dicks.

RCee

Your not crazy. I wore the same outfit all thru my school years. I just bought (like you) many copies of the same thing. I hated figuring out what to wear and never understood why people wasted time . I enjoyed my same outfit. I got the idea from cartoon “doug” lol everyday he would open his closet and he had multiple of his same attire. I thought that was genius. Lol anyways you aint weird. You are you 🤗🤗

Shelly

SF Supporter
somedays i dont even notice it until i reach a point where i suddenly just can’t do anything

i’m burned out once again, and i feel this way, way too often. Like a phone with a broken battery.

i dont even wanna deal with anything anymore. everything and everyone are just too difficult and unbearable.
i feel tired, unhappy, and unaccomplished, even if i try to do things that i should make me feel otherwise.

does anyone feel this?
what do you do?

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
somedays i dont even notice it until i reach a point where i suddenly just can’t do anything

i’m burned out once again, and i feel this way, way too often. Like a phone with a broken battery.

i dont even wanna deal with anything anymore. everything and everyone are just too difficult and unbearable.
i feel tired, unhappy, and unaccomplished, even if i try to do things that i should make me feel otherwise.

does anyone feel this?
what do you do?
I feel like this a lot...wish I knew the answer :(

Shelly

SF Supporter
so my arms have been hurting for a week now, ranging from bearable to unbearable.

taking pain meds, carefully doing tasks, and resting is what i do.

my mom brought up stem cell and placenta supplements that her coworkers told her worked wonders on them and no longer needed kidney operation - any thoughts about this? has anyone here tried or heard anything from placenta or stem cell therapy, does it really do anything?

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
How do child actors memorize their lines? Especially ones that aren't even old enough to read. Well, they probably have their lines recited to them, but still, how can they remember all of that at such a young age?

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
How do child actors memorize their lines? Especially ones that aren't even old enough to read. Well, they probably have their lines recited to them, but still, how can they remember all of that at such a young age?
Didn't you have to memorize poems and such in school? Children can be very stubborn about memorizing things (even just to show off) and they certainly have the ability to do so. *yes4 If they like acting, they repeat and repeat until they remember.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00