Post your childhood photos...

Status
Not open for further replies.

worlds edge

If this thread takes off I'll scan a couple, but I don't have any on-line right now.

But I do have this at hand...

Yup, an African baby was baptized in my name. Still trying to figure out what the 'ransom' bit is all about. I guess the 'pagan baby' part I can figure out.

Still... :blink: I wonder if the "Pontifical Association of the Holy Childhood" is still around?

Kind of an amusing artifact, since the Catholic Church doesn't do this kind of thing any more. At least I think/hope they don't.

R

Robin

Just a note to anyone who posts their baby pics, any family members that may stumble on the site and this post will easily be able to recognise you, which, if you live at home, is easier to do than you may realise.

F

FoundAndLost1

Just a note to anyone who posts their baby pics, any family members that may stumble on the site and this post will easily be able to recognise you, which, if you live at home, is easier to do than you may realise.
...Most notably, since this is one section of the forum that is available to be viewed online by the public (i.e. One does not have to register/sign in)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00