Post your random thought here!

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
we’re a chick chick chick here and a chick chick there and everywhere, everywhere there’s a chick chick here and a chick chick there.

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
I’m slowly learning to navigate my computer using keyboard shortcuts because the cursor always freezes and/or disappears, and I have no idea how to fix it.

Raven

Would-Rather-Not-Known Member
SF Supporter
Once in a cafe:
If there's no Jim's Cafe today, who should be blamed?
And if there's no Jim's Cafe for 4 days?
Just after I opened one, I didn't see any Cafe...I'm so sad.*blub

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Today I got my first-ever flu shot. For those of you who have received it, does it actually help?
How did it go, Witty? Did you feel any after affects? I always worry when I hear people feel a bit ill afterwards so I would never get a flu jab. Open to having my mind changed though.
It only makes my arm sore for a day. The flu shot doesn’t just protect you, it protects people around you.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
yea my doctor is bugging me to get a flu shot. I got my first flu shot last year and I had the flu for 10 days. my nurse said it wasn't the flu it was something else. I told her all my symptoms and she said if you have the flu you have these symptoms. she repeated every symptom I said I had and I mean every symptom.lol...mike

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
I’ve got “The Reason” by Hoobastank stuck in my head. Don’t think I’ve heard that song in a while. I vaguely remember listening to that song around when it was popular and thinking of ideas for an angsty fanfiction involving Professor Lupin from the Harry Potter series.

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
Ly texted me everyday to check on me: Its an artist thing, you don’t need to worry so much on the end product but you need to remember why you enjoy doing it and you just need to enjoy the process of doing it and I know social gets you anxious but it always is rewarding for you.

Hmmm good point.

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
Had a lady yesterday spend $533 on about 40 blankets.

My thoughts: Okay, either she's a good person who's donating them, or she's just a freak with a bunch of blankets, lol.

Didn't really want to ask to find out which. :P

Hopefully, she's donating them to the homeless or something, though. Not many people would spend that much money to help them out.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00