Post your pets picture!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by sadsong, Jun 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadsong

sadsong Staff Alumni

Following on from the post the pic of yourself, i thought i'd pay homage to those amazing animals which we own!

Here is my adorable, amazing, cute, loving, sweet, fantastic, beautiful doggy Cracker.

cracker

cracker again

He's soooo sweet! :D

2. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Great idea...... problem is I haven't a clue how to get a photo of my adorable dog on here! Yeah I know I'm old and confused!!

3. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Trouble:
    [​IMG]
    Hazel - you can go to www.imageshack.us and upload a picture from your computer. Then copy the bit that says "Thumbnails for a forum" into the message.. and it's done (Thanks Aniel - i copied this from your thread lol)​

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2005
  4. Jess

Jess Guest

Heres my FAAAAAAVVVOORRRRIIIIITTTTTEEEEEE most bestest friend in the entire world

[​IMG]

Thats my Meggy :D shes 13 years old and I Love her to bits

5. laxgirl

laxgirl Well-Known Member

another program you can use hazel is www.photobucket.com . You can set up a free account there and then save pics to your album and retrieve them from the album for posts...

6. katmandu1

katmandu1 SF Friend & Antiquitie's Friend

Of our 13 cats and 2 dogs....my own, most loved, most needed, and most spoiled. Lady (the dog) and Mosely (not the dog) and Lady with brother Beau (no cat):

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

7. rab

rab Guest

Sadsong is that a boarder terrior? I ahve a boarder terror/jack russel Heres some pctures of him :headphone:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. AloneInTheDark

AloneInTheDark Well-Known Member

lol, I'm gone for 2 days and now there's a post your picture.. of your pet... ha.. you guys make me laugh..

Aniel.

9. sadsong

sadsong Staff Alumni

Rab, Cracker is a cross terrier but we don't really know what of cos he was a stray, but we think between a norfolk terrier and a jack russel.

10. rab

rab Guest

Okay sadsong. Clo your pets are sooooooooooooo cute! especailly Jasper! I could hug him for ever! so cute lol :trampolin

11. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

My cat Nutmeg, so cute!

[​IMG]

12. Jess

Jess Guest

hehe, I didn't post these pictures before with my doggies picture :p

but thats my hamster and my rat..

my hamsters name is Opie and my rats name is Cow :D

13. AloneInTheDark

AloneInTheDark Well-Known Member

Ok I don't ahve a pet :mad: Not aloud one... mum says I can barely look after myself, let alone a pet.. psssh...

Aniel.

14. neverlived

neverlived Guest

Last edited: Jun 13, 2005
  15. blue542

blue542 Staff Alumni

Jenny,

Good to see Troubsey is in good form...beautiful wild life.

Chrissy...I noticed you mentioned photobucket but didn't bother to post any of a vast array of pictures of our bad cats...Time to catch them in their best poses...wyley while attacking cadie, Isis while swatting bugs and nudging, lacey while talking to us and swatting other cats, and cadie...well...ya know.(nickname pooper)

Mike

16. rab

rab Guest

Aww Jess I had a hamster once. Infact i had 2!. Now they are gone. My mum wont allow me a rat which i really want. Oh well :ymca:

17. Jess

Jess Guest

lol most people either think its gross that I have a pet rat.. and others think its funny that I named her Cow :D but thats just me beign strange :p

They both died though :cry: but hopefully I can talk my way into getting another :D

xxJess.. much love ;)

18. ThE--GriM--ReApEr

ThE--GriM--ReApEr Well-Known Member

[​IMG] This is Tigger [​IMG] Other cat Maucha [​IMG] Puppy Chopper :D

19. ThE--GriM--ReApEr

ThE--GriM--ReApEr Well-Known Member

ok well i got updated pix of my huge 4 month dog Chopper here they are!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.