Post your pets picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richpit10

Hi everyone, i seem to be quite late to this thread, but i was cleaning up my computer today and found some pics i took about a year ago and thought some of you would like to see them.

The 2 cats are my cousins, they're called Pip and Pop and are just adorable even though Pop is a bit of a bully - she nicks all of Pip's food!

The two budgies are mine. Theyre called Charlie and Joey. Joey is a bit of a psycho who has a fondness for karate kicking Charlie and trying to tear my hand to bits! In this picture they have obviously had a slight difference of opinion.

Rich

Last edited by a moderator:
hehehehe crazy parrots! Ill try and find some pictures of my old cat amber! awwww . LawL broken i see your dog has a thing for your leg eh... lets hope it aint a boy!#

RAb

B

Broken Inside

hah! its a girl but it doesn't matter to her :huh: XD

Cool cats Rich, i like cats ^^ but i dont think they like me..they always walk away from me!! hmmmm..oh well ^^

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I realize that I'm an old fart and didn't even have a computer before 2002, but someone please tell me - and dumb it down a lot - HOW THE HELL DO I POST A PICTURE OF MY MENAGERIE?? Do I have to have a digital camera, cause I don't. My printer has a scanner (which I've never used cause I don't know how) so would that work and if so, HOW??? And what the hell does 'upload' mean?? :huh: :confused: :old: :stupid: A recent post told someone to go to photobucket and upload a pic... but that's all Greek to me.

I'd love to show you all my Beagirl, Riley; my cats, Spot, King TutUncommon, and Max; my little mouse girls, Babs and Emily Dickinson; my guinea pig Piglet; little rat-girl Merri; and two budgies Buster and Keaton. Rats are great pets, by the way. Give them lots of affection and attention and they're sweet, smart, clean, and easy to carry around on your shoulder. Mine likes to go for car rides on my shoulder.

But I can't do that cause I don't know how. I don't even know the first thing about it. If someone can explain it to me... as if you were explaining it to a little kid, I'd be most grateful.

thanx, Sooz, the novice and techno-dummy :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
G

ginandtonic

HOW THE HELL DO I POST A PICTURE OF MY MENAGERIE?? Do I have to have a digital camera, cause I don't. My printer has a scanner (which I've never used cause I don't know how) so would that work and if so, HOW??? And what the hell does 'upload' mean??
You need to get the pictures digitalized and saved onto your computer somehow. The scanner should work for that. I don't know how to tell you online here if it's all connected right and all that, but if it is, the actual scanning process should be fairly simple. Normally just put the picture in and press 'start' or some equivalent.

Uploading a picture simply means sending your file to some other place on the internet. There are specific websites that specialize in "hosting" picture files, ie you send them a copy of your file and they keep in on their server. You can put into your posts here a link to that file and then your picture will be displayed in your post.

Hope that helps?

And here's a picture of my psychotic cat Panther. (I didn't name her. Adopted her from a care facility for mentally ill people.) She's fat and she likes to eat paper.

S

SteakAndChips

Awwwww - he looks soooo cute!!! We can't have cats :/ cos our dogs have a bad habit of trying to kill them :( But I love the dogs dearly expecially the puppy :)

bunny

Staff Alumni
awww Hazel Major's gorgeous altho he looks like hes angery at me :laugh:

and Lizzy that kitty's so cute, but who calls their cat Hugo????

On the subject of names, I always fancied having a cat called Fido and a dog called Tiddles just to mess with their heads!! :biggrin: :bleh: But then I AM evil.... :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00