• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Post your *petty* complaint here

Aurelia

🔶🔸✴ 👑 ✴🔸🔶
And then when you realize what’s going on, and try to extricate yourself from the conversation, there’s still that little part of you that feels like you’re the asshole in this situation, and you feel at least a little tempted to waste your money in order to avoid the awkwardness?

Or is that just me?
Shit, is that all it takes for you to waste your money, a little awkwardness? In that case, come have a conversation with me and I'll start making you feel awkward if it'll help get me a nice payday. :P

But nah, seriously, they can fuck off. No one should ever feel awkward for saying no to that type of shit. It's your money, so it's entirely up to you who you want to spend it on and how.

There's this dude outside my job panhandling every day around the same time in the same spot. I see him every time I go into work. He undoubtedly looks like a junkie, but since I know what that's like, I decided to be nice and give him a cigarette the one day. Next day, he approaches me again and asks the same thing. I was like bro, you've approached me like 2-3 times at this point, you realize that, right? He's approached so many people, he didn't even remember me. But yeah, I did my good deed when I gave him a cigarette. If he tries approaching me for something again, I have absolutely no obligation (nor desire) to give him shit.

Gonz

Under Cardiac Arrest
Shit, is that all it takes for you to waste your money, a little awkwardness? In that case, come have a conversation with me and I'll start making you feel awkward if it'll help get me a nice payday. :P
If by “payday” you mean the candy bar, then yeah, ‘cause that’s about all you’ll be able to afford on the nothing I’ve got in my bank account.

Lol, I’m kidding, I don’t even have a bank account anymore.

But yeah, that’s one of the ways Jessica would look out for me. I’d be fumbling through my pockets, looking for whatever cash I had, and she’d just let out a loud “NOPE!” and drag me away.

Aurelia

🔶🔸✴ 👑 ✴🔸🔶
If by “payday” you mean the candy bar, then yeah, ‘cause that’s about all you’ll be able to afford on the nothing I’ve got in my bank account.

Lol, I’m kidding, I don’t even have a bank account anymore.

But yeah, that’s one of the ways Jessica would look out for me. I’d be fumbling through my pockets, looking for whatever cash I had, and she’d just let out a loud “NOPE!” and drag me away.
I don't think it's just the awkwardness. I think you've got a very kind heart, and that's why you feel such an obligation to help people. It's a great quality, to be honest. But do remember the fact that, like I said, it's your money and if you don't want to spend it, you don't have to. You choose where and how it's spent. You always have that right, no matter what. And it never makes you an asshole to refuse anyone.

Also, I don't have a bank account either, dude. So you're not alone there! Most of my accounts are overdrawn and in the negatives.

Oh, and about the candy bar, no worries, I'll just steal it from the convenience store. I've already done so about 50+ times anyway, lol.

Baywasp

Does Petty Complaints Right
My professor is supposed to upload the week's assignment on Thursday. It's practically Sunday and nothing has been uploaded. That class is on Tuesday. I guess this is a good thing because maybe we just won't be getting an assignment this week and it'd be nice getting the week off, but I'm really stressed about this. Even though I typically save these assignments til the last minute anyway. So it really makes no sense. IDK.

Aurelia

🔶🔸✴ 👑 ✴🔸🔶
When people say "This is the best album/movie/song etc. ever" and get angry when people argue with them. There are MANY great works of art, it's subjective as to which is the best. I don't think there is any "best" of anything, but many great choices.
People like that are liable to get angry every time someone disagrees with them. Doesn't matter if it's about movies/music or whatever else. They just can't handle someone having a differing opinion. They don't know how to compromise or agree to disagree. Very irritating to deal with close-minded people like that.

Witty⭐️Sarcasm

Eccentric writer, general weirdo, seedless bread
SF Supporter
People like that are liable to get angry every time someone disagrees with them. Doesn't matter if it's about movies/music or whatever else. They just can't handle someone having a differing opinion. They don't know how to compromise or agree to disagree. Very irritating to deal with close-minded people like that.
Yeah, it can be annoying. You're not wrong for having different tastes from someone else, but some people will act like you're horrible for disagreeing with them.

Aurelia

🔶🔸✴ 👑 ✴🔸🔶
Yeah, it can be annoying. You're not wrong for having different tastes from someone else, but some people will act like you're horrible for disagreeing with them.
I feel like oftentimes people like that tend to have narcissistic personality traits. They can't handle rejection or people disagreeing with their opinions. It's often a sign of a very controlling, selfish person.

Witty⭐️Sarcasm

Eccentric writer, general weirdo, seedless bread
SF Supporter
I feel like oftentimes people like that tend to have narcissistic personality traits. They can't handle rejection or people disagreeing with their opinions. It's often a sign of a very controlling, selfish person.
Yeah, it just gets under my skin. I don't really believe in the "best" of anything. Like if you asked what my favorite albums, songs, or movies are, or anything else, I wouldn't be able to put them in a certain order. I'm open minded enough to be able to appreciate all sorts of things without putting a number value on them.

Aurelia

🔶🔸✴ 👑 ✴🔸🔶
Yeah, it just gets under my skin. I don't really believe in the "best" of anything. Like if you asked what my favorite albums, songs, or movies are, or anything else, I wouldn't be able to put them in a certain order. I'm open minded enough to be able to appreciate all sorts of things without putting a number value on them.
I can't name any favorites either, really. I could give you a list of about 10 different things per category, but in no particular order. There's just too many.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
My professor is supposed to upload the week's assignment on Thursday. It's practically Sunday and nothing has been uploaded. That class is on Tuesday. I guess this is a good thing because maybe we just won't be getting an assignment this week and it'd be nice getting the week off, but I'm really stressed about this. Even though I typically save these assignments til the last minute anyway. So it really makes no sense. IDK.
*console*hug

Baywasp

Does Petty Complaints Right
I have a song from the McDonald's cassette tape I got when I was like 4 years old stuck in my head. And I'm pretty sure I've posted about this before. The songs are just so catchy and annoying.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$220.00
Goal
$255.00