Post your *petty* complaint here

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
A band I like is coming here in November, but I have class the night of the concert and we even have a quiz that night. Thankfully they're not an absolute favorite, but it would've been fun to go anyway.

A band I like is coming here in November, but I have class the night of the concert and we even have a quiz that night. Thankfully they're not an absolute favorite, but it would've been fun to go anyway.
Just hope that the band will come back to perform in your place again and it will be the best moment of your life!

I have been unemployed for exactly 1 year, 2 months and 13 days. I have been processing my application to work in the UK for almost a year as well. I know I have to be patient because the process takes steps and each step is taking so long but I couldn't help feeling depressed and sad about it all because I wanna go so bad. I just want to have a job again and make a name for myself. I haven't been going out of the house much except to process the documents needed. No time for strolling in the mall, even to watch movies, coz I don't have money. Ugh, the list goes on. I have so many leisurely things to do at home, but sometimes I'm just not up for them.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Just hope that the band will come back to perform in your place again and it will be the best moment of your life!

I have been unemployed for exactly 1 year, 2 months and 13 days. I have been processing my application to work in the UK for almost a year as well. I know I have to be patient because the process takes steps and each step is taking so long but I couldn't help feeling depressed and sad about it all because I wanna go so bad. I just want to have a job again and make a name for myself. I haven't been going out of the house much except to process the documents needed. No time for strolling in the mall, even to watch movies, coz I don't have money. Ugh, the list goes on. I have so many leisurely things to do at home, but sometimes I'm just not up for them.
*console*hug

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter
I know not all of you have these around, being from different areas of the world, but for the Americans who know what I'm talking about, fucking Walgreens is the worst fucking pharmacy ever. They have the most annoying fucking policies when it comes to filling scripts, and they take their jolly old time filling them.

I had to wait 40 minutes just because the asshole pharmacist decided to do vaccines for like 3 people, before she could spend 2 minutes of her time signing off on my script that was already filled and ready to go after 10-15 minutes.

Never the fuck again will I go there. When I go to a private pharmacy, they take 3-5 minutes every time to fill my script and hand me my meds. From now on, that's where I'm going. Fuck Walgreens. I was so pissed off by the end of that whole ordeal that I started looking for something to gank from their store, but luckily for them, didn't find anything I wanted.

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
I know not all of you have these around, being from different areas of the world, but for the Americans who know what I'm talking about, fucking Walgreens is the worst fucking pharmacy ever. They have the most annoying fucking policies when it comes to filling scripts, and they take their jolly old time filling them.

I had to wait 40 minutes just because the asshole pharmacist decided to do vaccines for like 3 people, before she could spend 2 minutes of her time signing off on my script that was already filled and ready to go after 10-15 minutes.

Never the fuck again will I go there. When I go to a private pharmacy, they take 3-5 minutes every time to fill my script and hand me my meds. From now on, that's where I'm going. Fuck Walgreens. I was so pissed off by the end of that whole ordeal that I started looking for something to gank from their store, but luckily for them, didn't find anything I wanted.
Over here. we've got Boots, which is one of the largest pharmacy chains going. It's now part of the Walgreens empire, having sold it's soul (if it actually had one that is) a few years back. The way they operate more or less mirrors what you experience. They do indeed take their time in filling scripts, on one occasion on my day off I had to wait for 20 minutes to get an emergency 'script for my mum dispensed. This despite there being no other fuckers around at the time. No idea what the on duty phamacist was doing, probably knocking one out in the consulting room. Fuck man can you believe it that they turned down my offer to dispense the prescription myself?

As for you waiting till the pharmacist had finished doing his vaccines, he placed them before you because of one thing, pharmacoeconomics. There's more money to be made in administering vaccines than in dispensing scripts (most of the time anyway lol) and also no doubt he needs to hit his targets before his area manager starts breathing down his neck.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00