Post your *petty* complaint here

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Wanting things that aren't good for me. Wanting to want to do things when I don't want it anymore, or rather, wanting to want it when I don't feel the same desperation, wanting the desperation for wanting to act on it.
If you want to want something is that the same as wanting it???!?.

Wanting things that aren't good for me. Wanting to want to do things when I don't want it anymore, or rather, wanting to want it when I don't feel the same desperation, wanting the desperation for wanting to act on it.
If you want to want something is that the same as wanting it???!?.
thought about it for a while now. If I want to play the guitar then I want the good things it brings and the good things I am able to exerience while playing.
When I want to want to play the guitar I typically lack the desperation it once gave me and is ...for me...a slight sign I am not able to enjoy things in the same way as I did before. A sign for depression.
When I want to have a shot of wine I want the calmness it brings sometimes, the taste (in a good sense). Or the forgetting (maladaptive).
When I want to want to drink it is a sign that I developed a tolerance to the substance and would need a higher dosage to get the same output. Or that the destructive behavior doesnt grant me with its tiny positive side effects that are more than a good behaviour could give me.
It ould also be a good sign...such as the things that are not good for you are in need to be finally replaced by things that are good for you.
Hope it makes sense. Thank you for raising that topic. Love, Anne

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
thought about it for a while now. If I want to play the guitar then I want the good things it brings and the good things I am able to exerience while playing.
When I want to want to play the guitar I typically lack the desperation it once gave me and is ...for me...a slight sign I am not able to enjoy things in the same way as I did before. A sign for depression.
When I want to have a shot of wine I want the calmness it brings sometimes, the taste (in a good sense). Or the forgetting (maladaptive).
When I want to want to drink it is a sign that I developed a tolerance to the substance and would need a higher dosage to get the same output. Or that the destructive behavior doesnt grant me with its tiny positive side effects that are more than a good behaviour could give me.
It ould also be a good sign...such as the things that are not good for you are in need to be finally replaced by things that are good for you.
Hope it makes sense. Thank you for raising that topic. Love, Anne
You always make sense :)
Thanks *hug

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00