Post your *petty* complaint here

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
i don't have to worry about that now. my wife got sent to the hospital tonight with heart problems and they are testing her and even if she's positive they said i don't need to be tested unless i have symptoms..mike
*hugI know it's tough Mike. I'm so sorry to hear about your Wife. I'm here if you need to talk. The hardest part about right now is everyone has to go through it alone. I'm here though. You know how to reach me. Anytime Mike, I mean that. Anytime. That's not something I'm just saying.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
*hugI know it's tough Mike. I'm so sorry to hear about your Wife. I'm here if you need to talk. The hardest part about right now is everyone has to go through it alone. I'm here though. You know how to reach me. Anytime Mike, I mean that. Anytime. That's not something I'm just saying.
thank you @Nick i do appreciate it. i'm doing kind of ok she's stable and will come home between tomorrow and next week depending on the cardiologist. besides my son and his family are watching me carefully....mike

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
When people/the media believe they can prove a point by applying some (unrelated) scientific principle that they haven't even started to understand. Yeah, it takes more than reading the first sentence of Wikipedia to be able to apply things correctly. This seriously bugs me. At one point they tell they sucked at science/maths in high school and that it's "so complicated", then they pretend to understand things you're not even taught in high school - for good reasons. It makes no sense.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
much better thank you. it was close but they were able to shock her heart because it was out of rythym and a bunch of other stuff. she had a heart rate of over 220 and very low blood pressure. she's doing great today so it worked. they gave her meds to make sure it doesn't happen again and if nothng goes wrong she'll be home tomorrow...mike...*hug

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
much better thank you. it was close but they were able to shock her heart because it was out of rythym and a bunch of other stuff. she had a heart rate of over 220 and very low blood pressure. she's doing great today so it worked. they gave her meds to make sure it doesn't happen again and if nothng goes wrong she'll be home tomorrow...mike...*hug
*hug I hope she can go home soon

Inanimate

When reviewers leave negative reviews or deduct stars because of the price of a product that they went out of their way to buy, which has no bearing on the user’s experience with the product. Deducts a brain cell every time. The quality of a product is on the manufacturer, but the consumer’s willingness and conscious decision to buy the product despite their misgivings about the price is on the consumer.

Nonetheless, guilt ends where blame begins.

Oh, don't get me started on ”I’d leave 0 stars if I could!” Scathing. All that does for me is set a whiny precedent for the remainder of the review, which I no longer care to read and acknowledge.

I may be forgetting something, but those two pet peeves come to mind most readily.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00