• IMPORTANT: Covid-19 can only be discussed on this site in terms of SUPPORT. There is a covid-19 support forum and a covid-19 support chat for people needing support around this topic. There is a thread in Forum News and Announcements explaining this further. Please read it.

Post your *petty* complaint here

Gonz

Under Cardiac Arrest
When movie genres are mislabeled, like a thriller listed as a comedy.
Yes! I remember every video store (‘member video stores?) would have “Alien” in the Sci Fi section, when it was clearly horror. And they put “El Chupacabra” and “Chupacabra Terror” and “Rise of the Chupacabras” and “GoatSucker” and “A Mexican Werewolf in Texas” all in the horror section when they were obviously historical nature documentaries.

Last edited:

Witty_Sarcasm

Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen
SF Supporter
Yes! I remember ever video store (‘member video stores?) would have “Alien” in the Sci Fi section, when it was clearly horror. And they put “El Chupacabra” and “Chupacabra Terror” and “Rise of the Chupacabras” and “GoatSucker” and “A Mexican Werewolf in Texas” all in the horror section when they were obviously historical nature documentaries.
I was watching one last night where people were dying and killing each other, and it was listed as a comedy. I was just like *confused

Baywasp

Does Petty Complaints Right
When people say "reader" in their tweets. It's maddening to me for reasons I can't understand. I think it's just they seem to think they're so clever or something.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$280.00
Goal
$255.00