Post your *petty* complaint here

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter
Do I do it by smoke signal then? lol
Or tell you what, for a real hardcore romantic gesture, you could do one of those things where you officially get a star named after me. 🌠 And then say something corny, like, "That's because you're my shining star." I would literally melt at the cuteness of that. 😁 But of course, for something like this, I'd want to be there with you, watching the night sky together with a telescope, laying on a blanket. And definitely with snacks.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Or tell you what, for a real hardcore romantic gesture, you could do one of those things where you officially get a star named after me. 🌠 And then say something corny, like, "That's because you're my shining star." I would literally melt at the cuteness of that. 😁 But of course, for something like this, I'd want to be there with you, watching the night sky together with a telescope, laying on a blanket. And definitely with snacks.
That would be nice, I just need some money first. :P

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
And to all of you being nosy right now, reading these posts to see what's going on between me and Christy, *ahemMattahem*, we do very much hope that you're enjoying the show. We aim to please. :P
Yeah, I like to be kind of a ham, lol. But I don't flirt unless I'm attracted to someone :P

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Well, clearly. Lol. That would be a little odd to flirt with someone you find repulsive. :P But glad to know you find me attractive, and it's the same vice versa.
Nah, I don't find many people repulsive anyway, well only in their actions. I just wanted to make sure that I'm not making you feel awkward, and also that you know I'm being serious, and not just joking.

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter
Nah, I don't find many people repulsive anyway, well only in their actions. I just wanted to make sure that I'm not making you feel awkward, and also that you know I'm being serious, and not just joking.
I appreciate you telling me that, and I'm being serious too. I think we really need to find some time to talk more, though, to really build some more of that trust and connection. :)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00