• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Post your *petty* complaint here

Baywasp

Does Petty Complaints Right
Certain people on Tumblr constantly being dramatic about how they want to leave or deactivate their blog. Makes me wanna just unfollow. I don't unfollow too readily.

Lilmeowmeow

Meows when hungry
Yes, yes, yes, friends are helping me with my school troubles but I feel like its kinda too late to see psychologists now (eventho its crucial) cause like whats the point? I fail school and I know I’m gonna fail my therapies lol. Whats the point?

Lane

SF Supporter
My daughter always has her earbuds in, doesn't talk to me. When she does, her voice is super loud bcz she has them in her ears and if I talk to her, i have to either tell or say it twice. Annoying

ShyGuy

my body is twitching.. I tried to lay my head down, but I keep hearing "Boom... Boom!!!!" (ARRGH IT LITERALLY happened just now, too!!") from upstairs.. Whyy!? Stoop I wish they would stop!! My manager complained to them, so I don't know why it still keeps happening!! >__<

Baywasp

Does Petty Complaints Right
Got the last bag of Caramel Chewy Mix from Rite Aid today and I swear it was nearly half Tootsie Rolls, which are my least favorite part. None of them were the vanilla kind either, which are much better than the regular ones or any of the other flavors.

Sunspots

★☆ Every Kind of Awesome ☆★
Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
My back is absolutely killing me. I've spent all day hunched over the coffee table making a leaving gift for my CPN.

ShyGuy

my petty complaint is that I was ready to play an online game I always play but they're on Prop Hunt of all things. That mode is so boring. Its just hide and seek but even less fun. I don't get how people like that game mode. 'tis super boring to me. I was finally ready to play that online game, but then nope'd out cuz they're on the super very boring "prop hunt" mode.

(and I'd rather be playing on another game server in the first place but one of the admins I was told by a member there has all of my social media accounts bookmarked, ready to make fun of me anytime I post anywhere.)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$195.00
Goal
$255.00