Post your *petty* complaint here

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
We’ve got to celebrate 🎊 being the greatest πŸ‘ country in the history of the 🌎 universe, somehow!! Nay??. ; ) yes, yes! . (I’m so happy so happen to agree - with me, once again; that s what friends r 4... thru good x’s & bad x’s // somethjng somethjng for ever more!) (=

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
For several weeks now I've felt nauseous when I wake up every morning for a couple of hours. At first I thought it was my meds as I take them as soon as I wake up so I've started taking them later but it's not made a difference.

I felt just like this when I was pregnant but that's impossible as I'm too old and it would be the immaculate conception.

Sunspots

Admin
SF Supporter
I'm at the hospital with my mum who I think has broken her finger. It's twice the size it should be and is a purple. She's crying because they're going to have to cut her wedding and engagement rings off. She's very deaf so has trouble understanding people and then gets even more confused.
Due to this stupid virus they won't let me stay with her and have made me wait outside in my car. If she needs any follow up treatment she won't understand what they're saying and won't be able to relay it back to me.

Stupid *rant

Angie

Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I've been waking up (after a good night's sleep I think) feeling like I've been hit by a large English size bus. It takes 3 or so hours before I feel human. I am at a loss to understand why I feel this way.

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter
I think actually MJ is exacerbating symptoms of depression long term by contributing to listlessness, lethargy, et al. It's approved for anxiety, depressions sibling but as far as I know it's not approved for depression. (Not to say that a bajillion people aren't using it for that but I'm not sure it's doing all those people a load of good.)
That being said, sometimes you just gotta get through a damn day, right? Whatever gets someone from one day to another...

Also adding that I've blacked out on weed before too. I got married blacked out on weed. Probably for the best, in retrospect. I feel like I was really near blacking out another night much more recently too haha I'd tag someone but I don't think they'd appreciate it..........................
My husband's doctor wanted him to get a legit medical license to smoke weed and gave him a whole list of conditions that it was approved for. I could have sworn depression was on there, but maybe I'm wrong.

I do agree though that it depends on the person. It doesn't really help me much with depression or anxiety.

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter
I've been waking up (after a good night's sleep I think) feeling like I've been hit by a large English size bus. It takes 3 or so hours before I feel human. I am at a loss to understand why I feel this way.
Me too. Forget waking up and having work or a doctor's appointment first thing in the morning. I need like 2-3 hours to even feel relatively normal. And even then, I still feel like I have no energy to move.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
I do agree though that it depends on the person. It doesn't really help me much with depression or anxiety.
Person to person mhmm
I am completely "for" medical uses. For me, it was doing a great job for pain for a long time but then started to give me headaches. Kind of counter productive, isn't it? I was switching around through some different strains trying to find something that would stop giving me massive headaches (like borderline migraine) when I got together with Lu and she wasn't into me getting high anyhow so.... well, that's the end of that story LOL

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter
Person to person mhmm
I am completely "for" medical uses. For me, it was doing a great job for pain for a long time but then started to give me headaches. Kind of counter productive, isn't it? I was switching around through some different strains trying to find something that would stop giving me massive headaches (like borderline migraine) when I got together with Lu and she wasn't into me getting high anyhow so.... well, that's the end of that story LOL
I got this massive migraine yesterday after smoking. Holy shit, that hurt like hell...and for about 8+ hours too.

But yeah, Lu's word is final. I'm glad you realize that. Lol.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
I got this massive migraine yesterday after smoking. Holy shit, that hurt like hell...and for about 8+ hours too
Clearly I'd been getting high for ... shit, 30 years.. on and off but mostly "on" until those headaches started. Just wasn't worth it anymore. Why bother if you have to pay for it later. Kind of like getting massive hangovers, right? And it wasn't even like I was getting a really good high cause the headache would start at the same time as the "high".

But yeah, Lu's word is final. I'm glad you realize that
I like to let her think this. :)
Really though, some things are important. I quit smoking cigarettes because she's got asthma too so...
She's worth it.

Sunspots

Admin
SF Supporter
Thanks @sassy123 and @Angie
I went back in and gave them my angry face until they let me stay.
A nasty break on her knuckle but they couldn't get her rings off. So they sent us to the fire station to get them cut off. If I'd known we were going to be surrounded by 6 hunky firemen in full uniform I'd have dressed up and put some makeup on *hysterical
Luckily they got the rings off and her finger is looking a more human colour.

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter
Clearly I'd been getting high for ... shit, 30 years.. on and off but mostly "on" until those headaches started. Just wasn't worth it anymore. Why bother if you have to pay for it later. Kind of like getting massive hangovers, right? And it wasn't even like I was getting a really good high cause the headache would start at the same time as the "high".

I like to let her think this. :)
Really though, some things are important. I quit smoking cigarettes because she's got asthma too so...
She's worth it.
Of course she's worth it. 😊 She's worth that, and much more.

And yeah it makes sense not to smoke if it makes you feel like shit, but clearly, I haven't gotten that memo yet lol.

Sassy Cat

SF hugger
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Thanks @sassy123 and @Angie
I went back in and gave them my angry face until they let me stay.
A nasty break on her knuckle but they couldn't get her rings off. So they sent us to the fire station to get them cut off. If I'd known we were going to be surrounded by 6 hunky firemen in full uniform I'd have dressed up and put some makeup on *hysterical
Luckily they got the rings off and her finger is looking a more human colour.
I am glad they let you stay good looking guys why did you not invite me with :D*stars*bleh*hugglad her finger is looking better

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00