Post your *petty* complaint here

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
There are brownies in the kitchen. They're mostly gone, and I haven't been able to ask if I can have one. I'm pretty sure they'd say yes, but I'd feel weird taking one without asking. So I might end up just missing out.

A_J_R

Yesterday someone gave me a backhanded compliment about my work, and as the day grew, I got so upset, and I felt so stupid for letting it get the best of me.

Baywasp

SF Supporter
Accidentally moused over today's Last Chance Kitchen Youtube video for this week's Top Chef, and I'm pretty sure I saw my favorite contestant on there in the preview, meaning he got eliminated this week. I'm bummed about that, and also that I got it spoiled for me

i’ve been impulsive lately and i hate it that i chose to be one. i have no control.

now i wanna go back to having black hair, i’m sick of having dark blonde hair i feel old and tired with it. but is it another impulsive thought... *hiding

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
So... I asked for "a few lighter highlights", and got granny grey hair. *confused Fortunately for them I'm in a don't-give-a-f* phase these days... or maybe they just managed to get me out of it, cause I'm seriously hoping this gets more yellow ASAP. (Never thought I'd ask for more yellow in my hair.)

Also, not the gentlest hairdresser, I feel like someone's been pulling my hair for the last 3 hours.

Baywasp

SF Supporter
The convenience store doesn't seem to carry the Pure Leaf raspberry chamomile iced tea anymore. It looks like they stock the passionfruit green tea in its place now. Just not as good.

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
My son came over this evening with his new dog. She's a one year old rescue who was found as a puppy. They think she'd been hit by a car and they had to amputate one of her front legs.

She's absolutely adorable but within half an hour of her being in the house my eyes were streaming, my nose running and my skin itching. I've never had a reaction like that to a dog before.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
My son came over this evening with his new dog. She's a one year old rescue who was found as a puppy. They think she'd been hit by a car and they had to amputate one of her front legs.

She's absolutely adorable but within half an hour of her being in the house my eyes were streaming, my nose running and my skin itching. I've never had a reaction like that to a dog before.
if you've been around dogs before it's probably something on the dog, shampoo or flea collar or something. of course you could be allergic to your son lol.

mike...*hug*shake

sometimes i wonder if i should just put F in my Gender in every form i fill for hospital and dental check up...
to avoid people’s confusion when I put M since in my country by law, gender change to your gender identity doesn’t exist...

maybe is should just go ahead with F
unless it’s a government form i’m filling in.

it’s 11:11 make a wish

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
People at my mom's job don't have to wear a mask if they've been vaccinated. There's some guy who hasn't been, but he said he won't wear a mask and doesn't want anyone to be told that he hasn't had it.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00