Post your *petty* complaint here

butterflies in the stomach is a weird feeling in your stomach when you are nervous or anxious. it neither hurts nor makes you feel sick. and if i could swallow live butterflies to find out the same i would just for the fun of it. maybe i can swallow a catepillar and wait for it to change lol

mike...*hug*shake

huh, when i’m anxious my heart beats faster and i just know something wrong is about to happen… it gets harder to breathe, but then that would be my panic attack and not just being anxious, nothing really in my stomach.

i mean how does one get a butterfly in their stomach lol, i would understand it if the term was “i got a tapeworm in my stomach” instead, lol i mean that’s more likely to actually happen.

Taxidermies are both fascinating and frightening…

and mainly just sad, these creatures used to be alive, living minding their own lives and now they are petrified.

Just a remnant of a beautiful creature reminding us how life is fleeting and people can desecrate your remains.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That old nursery rhyme that's like "Pease porridge hot, pease porridge cold. Pease porridge in the pot, nine days old". If it's nine days old, time to stop eating it. And isn't that stuff basically just thick pea soup? That's what I've gathered from reading about it.

I love it when a drunk 65 year old woman copies everything I say in a mocking voice. Makes me not want to talk at all. And in case you're confused about this, I'm talking about my mom.
*hug
sorry you have to deal with that - must be really frustrating.
I hope she stops doing that and starts respecting you because you are a lovely person who deserves respect :)

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
*hug
sorry you have to deal with that - must be really frustrating.
I hope she stops doing that and starts respecting you because you are a lovely person who deserves respect :)
She said she can't remember doing that and it was really like 2 minutes ago. I think she does things like this on purpose to bother me. I really wish she would just stop drinking.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
What's the loudest thing I can listen to, or the best sound blocker? Even at like 4 AM, she loves to stay up drinking and yelling. Just dealing with this makes me not want to be around. I already have enough to deal with.

By the way, my sister was the one to bring alcohol to her today. So I'm going to have a few words with her, and make sure it doesn't happen again. She isn't the one who has to constantly deal with the consequences of our mom's drinking.

for more than a decade there’s only one place i know of that sells manic panic and other crazy hair dyes… now it is available in shopping apps, all brands…

the other day for the first time in the history of my country i saw manic panic in the department store… lol, took them long enough… too bad i’m over that life.

anyways i tried to lift and read the labels and to my surprise all of them were glued, tf? every single one on 4 shelves, wtf… they’re not “all that”, the management needs to calm the fuck down

the “Healthy Coke” thing really shows how much people don’t really have a thorough thought process.

seriously, at what point in your life did you think balsamic vinegar taste like coke? Pepsi doesnt even taste like coke, there is literally nothing out there that taste like coke unlike coke itself.

and the one who made it popular is saying someone taught it to her, fuck you, you’re just trying to put the blame on someone else that doesnt exist so people can go easy on you for being that desperate to be online famous

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
She said she can't remember doing that and it was really like 2 minutes ago. I think she does things like this on purpose to bother me. I really wish she would just stop drinking.
first i mean no disrespect to your mom. my wife and i forget things more and yes something that just happened 10 minuets ago. it happens at different ages. it's possible that these are memory losses which ould be made worse with the a;cohol. if she keeps doing it have her tested for potential illness because of age. of course the opposite could be true she remembers and is a monster lol....*hug*shake

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
first i mean no disrespect to your mom. my wife and i forget things more and yes something that just happened 10 minuets ago. it happens at different ages. it's possible that these are memory losses which ould be made worse with the a;cohol. if she keeps doing it have her tested for potential illness because of age. of course the opposite could be true she remembers and is a monster lol....*hug*shake
It could be that she actually forgets, because she tends to repeat herself often when she is drunk. Could also be brain damage from long term drinking. Don't really know for sure, but it can be a lot to deal with.

i think i maybe having a fever, like i’m actually sick…

it’s just that i already have other preexisting health problems and i am not sure whether it’s all of them acting together or i’m actually sick.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00