Post your *petty* complaint here

the set up for partial online classes which means some days you’ll have to commute to the school and since it’s far away and the traffic is a nightmare that will eat up a lot of time.

Rescue groups who are flakers, i was willing to work with them and gave them 3 chances. I hate people.

also fuck my neighbor
fuck my neighbor also. seriously.

Letting your kids figure things out on their own as they go in life and then be disappointed if they didn’t meet your expectation is bullshit.
This is the experience of what unfolded for me. Raising oneself without tools, direction, or available guidance from anywhere is basically what occurred. And then blamed and judged for how I lived (their standards). It's amazing I turned out so functional for so many years.

This is the experience of what unfolded for me. Raising oneself without tools, direction, or available guidance from anywhere is basically what occurred. And then blamed and judged for how I lived (their standards). It's amazing I turned out so functional for so many years.
somehow, they just expect that you’re supposed to naturally know how to live.

Lisa the Goatgirl

She's less of an enigma now
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
i wonder if some of these rich people are only philanthropic because they get tax relief in exchange.
The one that dumbfounds me is how often people gasp in awe at the size of the numbers these people donate. I bet if you expressed that amount by what percentage of their annual wages it equates to instead, those gasps would fall silent.

The one that dumbfounds me is how often people gasp in awe at the size of the numbers these people donate. I bet if you expressed that amount by what percentage of their annual wages it equates to instead, those gasps would fall silent.
i’m not an expert in economics but from what i understand is that them donating means less taxes for them… so in the end they’re not doing it because they want to help, they’re doing it for their own benefit and it really makes me see things differently and yeah it makes sense they do what they have to do for their own sake and should not be praised and how much the public doesnt really know.

yeah they just so happen to have a lot of fortune laying around that the amount they can easily give away wont hurt them at all financially.

Last edited:
shit heads elderly where i live asking me about some random cat allegedly making a mess in someone’s yard, i have indoor cats none of them go out.

The cats they’re referring to are strays, i may have fed them but that doesn’t mean i own them, what fucking logic is that? If i gave a beggar some change would that mean he’s automatically my child? fuckers

i got a list of complaints too for every fucking neighbor where i’m currently living, I curse upon all of them, may they all burn and rot in hell for eternity.

Saint Rita

Believe in yourself!
shit heads elderly where i live asking me about some random cat allegedly making a mess in someone’s yard, i have indoor cats none of them go out.

The cats they’re referring to are strays, i may have fed them but that doesn’t mean i own them, what fucking logic is that? If i gave a beggar some change would that mean he’s automatically my child? fuckers

i got a list of complaints too for every fucking neighbor where i’m currently living, I curse upon all of them, may they all burn and rot in hell for eternity.
I'm sorry you have to deal with those idiots.

Many elders are one of the most entitled pieces of shit.

I'm sorry you have to deal with those idiots.

Many elders are one of the most entitled pieces of shit.
and yeah she approached me in such a disrespectful and humiliating manner that i have no other choice but reciprocate in return as she rightfully deserves, respect begets respect, i have a long list of complaints from her as well and i have been bottling up for 3 years now and you know what that karen will go down in shame, i dont care about asshole seniors, and today she approached my older brother but talked calmly like wtf was that, the issue no longer exist for 2 days and she is still complaining. Fuck her, two can play this game, i can sue the living hell out of her.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00