Post your *petty* complaint here

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
ok new subject. i'm sick and tired of discrimination against pit bulls and pit mixes. they are a very dangerous breed if raised wrong, abused , trained to fight etc. but can be wonderful affectionate dogs if properly raised. some landlords, citys and even a country doesn't allow them. I had a pitbull terrier and he was a big baby, although if someone broke in he probably would hurt them, and that is a perfect dog to me. mike

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
SF Supporter
@1964dodge a girl I know has two of the greatest pit bulls. Someone shot one of them, and she was even well tempered while healing (which most dogs are not). Those dogs are her world and they live like queens. I agree that people shouldn't be so hard on them.

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
ok new subject. i'm sick and tired of discrimination against pit bulls and pit mixes. they are a very dangerous breed if raised wrong, abused , trained to fight etc. but can be wonderful affectionate dogs if properly raised. some landlords, citys and even a country doesn't allow them. I had a pitbull terrier and he was a big baby, although if someone broke in he probably would hurt them, and that is a perfect dog to me. mike
They're banned in the UK.
You can apply for an exemption license but if you're lucky enough to be given one they must not be let of a lead in public, be muzzled in public, be registered and insured, neutered and tattooed.

We hear of lots of family pets being seized by the police for being pit bulls and kept in kill shelters while their owners try to prove they're not.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
They're banned in the UK.
You can apply for an exemption license but if you're lucky enough to be given one they must not be let of a lead in public, be muzzled in public, be registered and insured, neutered and tattooed.

We hear of lots of family pets being seized by the police for being pit bulls and kept in kill shelters while their owners try to prove they're not.
I know, I wasn't going to name the country but I saw a special on that and what the uk does. nothing personal about your country but I think its shamefull to round up dogs to kill them just because of their breed. and the way they determine if they are part pit is questionable at best. it's all based on misinformation and hysteria in my opinion. mike

HEY! what's wrong with my armpit hair, next you won't like the hair on my chest, or the hair on my … I didn't know you were anti hair lol jk
lol, my ex was a hairy person, the least hairy-est of him was his armpit next to his head, lol.

it's just weird when a guy raises his shirt and his armpit hair peaks out of his short sleeve.

LonelyHiker

Incidental aka FairWeather™
SF Supporter
@Lewis83

I hear you, and I get it..I'm an atheist and in your court. As for the chat BS...just let it roll off your back .. Every internet forum is going to have cliques, some more than others...but don't let that discourage you. You have a right to your voice/opinion, as long as you aren't lobbing ad hominem attacks. If someone is offended because you criticised the concept of god, that's their problem, not yours.

Ok, my petty complaint today:

Fucking christmas ads in July

Actually, christmas ads, period..

1. My research group for my master's ALL did the assignment wrong, and none of them believed me when I tried to warn them, so we're going to be playing catch-up the next week because of them not following directions.

2. I hate my job.

3. That beeping noise the chat makes.

4. My roommate's effing music. It makes him happy, and I'm happy that he's happy, but ugh.

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
1. My research group for my master's ALL did the assignment wrong, and none of them believed me when I tried to warn them, so we're going to be playing catch-up the next week because of them not following directions.

2. I hate my job.

3. That beeping noise the chat makes.

4. My roommate's effing music. It makes him happy, and I'm happy that he's happy, but ugh.

You can turn off the chat sounds. In the upper right corner of the chat window there's a settings thing.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
I called God a sick bastard, and someone didn't like that.
Well - that entire statement isn't tolerated here at the forum here. You can have the opinion, of course, but expressing it when others are clearly going to be offended by that isn't okay. Just like we can't comment on anyone's sexuality, ethnicity, culture, ability, etc.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
I get the feeling that certain complaints aren't welcome.
No one had knocked your complaints, have they? I read backwards and no one has said anything negatively about anything you've written at all.
Even insofar as the chat room - chat just isn't for some people. It is for others. If you don't like it there, don't go. I don't and I am admin here. Others show up every day and are there for hours. It's all a flip of a coin.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00