Post your *petty* complaint here

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I think there Is a best for some people. but it's for that person and can be self fulfilling. take me start trek is the best but that is a truth to me not others. and self fulfilling because i'll always be for star trek over star wars. even if they had a better movie I would still feel that star trek was better, so it's all personal choices. but some things I can't say what's best like music I would go insane if I had to choose lol...mike

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Been watching a lot of videos about living and traveling in Japan (by a channel called Abroad in Japan), which really makes me wanna visit, but I definitely can't afford that.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Been watching a lot of videos about living and traveling in Japan (by a channel called Abroad in Japan), which really makes me wanna visit, but I definitely can't afford that.
you are young enough to plan that dream. once you get out of school set up a separate savings account just for that and in the future you'll be able to go...mike...*hug

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
It bothers me how much I hate my body. Especially because it's so stupid - petty. I'm not even talking about body image here (that, too) but acne and the scars from it. And people have it way way worse, it's not even like it's all that bad. Went to buy a bra from a new place today and got fitted. I had to look in the mirror constantly and I try to stay away from the mirror for I don't need to look at things I find repulsive. And I felt really bad for the person doing the fitting. Constantly having to touch me.

Though thankfully I found 2 different styles, completely different styles and sizes to what I would have chosen myself. Ordered them online so that they'll be new and never tried on by anyone before.

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
It bothers me how much I hate my body. Especially because it's so stupid - petty. I'm not even talking about body image here (that, too) but acne and the scars from it. And people have it way way worse, it's not even like it's all that bad. Went to buy a bra from a new place today and got fitted. I had to look in the mirror constantly and I try to stay away from the mirror for I don't need to look at things I find repulsive. And I felt really bad for the person doing the fitting. Constantly having to touch me.

Though thankfully I found 2 different styles, completely different styles and sizes to what I would have chosen myself. Ordered them online so that they'll be new and never tried on by anyone before.
It's not stupid or petty. *hug

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter

*console*hug

Nick

β˜†β˜†Admin-tastic β˜†β˜†
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I was just about to go to bed (or rather go read until I maybe fall asleep), and the show I was playing as background noise got really interesting. Now what?!? I wasn't expecting this to happen. Now I have to decide whether to keep watching it or pause it and go to bed. (Now that is a petty complaint lol)

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
They just put in a new soda machine a few days ago, and it's already not working. I wonder if my idiot neighbor put a $20 bill in there again. It shows dollar bills going into the machine, and he seems perplexed as to why that would get stuck in there. Guess we'll all have to start drinking Brawndo soon.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$170.00
Goal
$255.00