Post your *petty* complaint here

Gonz

₲‹›Ŋʑ
I was just about to go to bed (or rather go read until I maybe fall asleep), and the show I was playing as background noise got really interesting. Now what?!? I wasn't expecting this to happen. Now I have to decide whether to keep watching it or pause it and go to bed. (Now that is a petty complaint lol)
Yes! This is a real problem for me. I need the background noise to relax, so I’ve gotten in the habit of only putting on stuff I’ve seen before if it’s getting close to bedtime.

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I think the dentist didn’t file my filling enough, my bite feels weird
Is your filling finished? I've had this once but it was because he didn't have time to finish the tooth, so he filled it with something else temporarily until the next time and it was quite uncomfortable. But I guess that's not your case... Unfortunately, you need to go back there and it's gonna last 30 seconds probably. :(

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I think the dentist didn’t file my filling enough, my bite feels weird
Is your filling finished? I've had this once but it was because he didn't have time to finish the tooth, so he filled it with something else temporarily until the next time and it was quite uncomfortable. But I guess that's not your case... Unfortunately, you need to go back there and it's gonna last 30 seconds probably. :(
Yeah it’s done. Honestly I’ll probably do nothing about it and be used to the difference in a few days. I’ve had so much dental work done who knows how my teeth are actually supposed to fit together

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Yeah it’s done. Honestly I’ll probably do nothing about it and be used to the difference in a few days. I’ve had so much dental work done who knows how my teeth are actually supposed to fit together
It always feels a bit weird in the beginning, but be sure it is only that and it really doesn't need a correction. Is the filling blocking a comfortable bite? lol The majority of up teeth should touch the bottom teeth :p

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
Fucking pharmacy are being a bunch of douchebags and not letting me get my meds out until the 18th because the refill is a few days early (3). As long as the insurance company pays for it, which they would have, it shouldn't be a fucking issue. Now I have to go 2 days without them.

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Fucking pharmacy are being a bunch of douchebags and not letting me get my meds out until the 18th because the refill is a few days early (3). As long as the insurance company pays for it, which they would have, it shouldn't be a fucking issue. Now I have to go 2 days without them.
Gosh, why are they so determined to make people's lives harder when it doesn't change anything for them? They're so miserable that they must drag everyone else deep down with them. *sigh*

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
That's bollocks man, talk about being on a power trip. Shows what arse-blankets they are by getting their kicks this way.

Out of interest though, there's no directions on your refill Rx specifying the time periods when they can be dispensed?

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
There’s this commercial I keep hearing on Spotify about a liver transplant and the lady narrating has a weird sort of over-theatrical accent that just bugs me.

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
That's bollocks man, talk about being on a power trip. Shows what arse-blankets they are by getting their kicks this way.

Out of interest though, there's no directions on your refill Rx specifying the time periods when they can be dispensed?
No, usually you should be able to get it filled on the 27th day after the last time if it's a monthly script. That's the earliest that the insurance will pay for it. And today is day 27, insurance is willing to pay, but pharmacy still won't fill it until day 29.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$175.00
Goal
$255.00