Post your *petty* complaint here

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
No, usually you should be able to get it filled on the 27th day after the last time if it's a monthly script. That's the earliest that the insurance will pay for it. And today is day 27, insurance is willing to pay, but pharmacy still won't fill it until day 29.
That pharmacy is a joke. I can't understand their logic, if any for refusing to supply. It just doesn't make sense. Could you take it up with someone like your doc or insurance company on account that there is now an interruption in your treatment?

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
That pharmacy is a joke. I can't understand their logic, if any for refusing to supply. It just doesn't make sense. Could you take it up with someone like your doc or insurance company on account that there is now an interruption in your treatment?
No, there's nothing I can do about it. I can't even get the script forwarded to another pharmacy because there's a law that you would have had to have that particular medication already filled at least once at the pharmacy you're trying to forward the script to. And this is the first time that I ever got these filled anywhere, so they won't allow it. And technically since it is a few days early, both the insurance company and the doctor are going to wonder why I'm already out of them, and probably say that it's at the pharmacy's discretion how early they choose to fill it. And I'm out of them because I ended up giving some to Nick a few times when he asked me to (and I also think he helped himself to them on a few occasions because at least 4 to 5 of them ended up seemingly missing when I counted them.) But obviously I can't tell them that I don't have any left because I gave someone else my medication; that's illegal as hell.

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
No, there's nothing I can do about it. I can't even get the script forwarded to another pharmacy because there's a law that you would have had to have that particular medication already filled at least once at the pharmacy you're trying to forward the script to. And this is the first time that I ever got these filled anywhere, so they won't allow it. And technically since it is a few days early, both the insurance company and the doctor are going to wonder why I'm already out of them, and probably say that it's at the pharmacy's discretion how early they choose to fill it. And I'm out of them because I ended up giving some to Nick a few times when he asked me to (and I also think he helped himself to them on a few occasions because at least 4 to 5 of them ended up seemingly missing when I counted them.) But obviously I can't tell them that I don't have any left because I gave someone else my medication; that's illegal as hell.
*sigh* looks like you've been barelled from all angles.....

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Yeah it’s done. Honestly I’ll probably do nothing about it and be used to the difference in a few days. I’ve had so much dental work done who knows how my teeth are actually supposed to fit together
They're meant to test the bite over and over until it's perfect. My dentist does that and he leaves bits in my mouth which dentists with great service never do.

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Yeah it’s done. Honestly I’ll probably do nothing about it and be used to the difference in a few days. I’ve had so much dental work done who knows how my teeth are actually supposed to fit together
They're meant to test the bite over and over until it's perfect. My dentist does that and he leaves bits in my mouth which dentists with great service never do.
She did test it but she never asked my opinion, which is weird, and I didn’t pay attention until after bc it was a small one. Oh well, I’m already almost used to it.

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Haha I drop my phone all the time. I’ve managed to break my screen twice in the two-ish years I’ve had it. I’m too clumsy to have nice things
My dad dropped his new phone just the other day as a matter of fact.
The last time I broke it I dropped it from the second floor onto the concrete courtyard, so at least it shattered spectacularly. No half measures haha

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Go to message sometime then remember oh yeah, they're never going to bother to reply because you're nothing to them. Move along.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00