Post your *petty* complaint here

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter
Over here. we've got Boots, which is one of the largest pharmacy chains going. It's now part of the Walgreens empire, having sold it's soul (if it actually had one that is) a few years back. The way they operate more or less mirrors what you experience. They do indeed take their time in filling scripts, on one occasion on my day off I had to wait for 20 minutes to get an emergency 'script for my mum dispensed. This despite there being no other fuckers around at the time. No idea what the on duty phamacist was doing, probably knocking one out in the consulting room. Fuck man can you believe it that they turned down my offer to dispense the prescription myself?

As for you waiting till the pharmacist had finished doing his vaccines, he placed them before you because of one thing, pharmacoeconomics. There's more money to be made in administering vaccines than in dispensing scripts (most of the time anyway lol) and also no doubt he needs to hit his targets before his area manager starts breathing down his neck.
Well, the mom and pop pharmacy up here doesn't do vaccines and they always finish filling my scripts before I'm even done smoking my cigarette outside. So that's where I'm going from now on. Besides, I think Walgreens might give me an issue because I get both Suboxone and Klonopin, and as you know, up here that's frowned upon. So I can see those assholes giving me issues filling either one or the other because of that.

And of course, it makes sense that their greedy asses would take care of the patients that make them the most money first. I just don't understand why she couldn't take 2 fucking minutes to sign off on my script in between. Fucking bitch. That's okay, I'll be back there at some point to steal a bunch of their shit probably.

Last edited:

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Well, the mom and pop pharmacy up here doesn't do vaccines and they always finish filling my scripts before I'm even done smoking my cigarette outside. So that's where I'm going from now on. Besides, I think Walgreens might give me an issue because I get both Suboxone and Klonopin, and as you know, up here that's frowned upon. So I can see those assholes giving me issues filling either one or the other because of that.

And of course, it makes sense that their greedy asses would take care of the patients that make them the most money first. I just don't understand why she couldn't take 2 fucking minutes to sign off on my script in between. Fucking bitch. That's okay, I'll be back there at some point to steal a bunch of their shit probably.
That's generally with most places, chasing the bucks sometimes at the expense of adequate patient care/service. And yeah, making them wait as well. Not me of course, well unless they happen to annoy me so much I'm pissing venom.

I'm imagining now what would happen were you to walk through the door of my place of work ;)

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter
That's generally with most places, chasing the bucks sometimes at the expense of adequate patient care/service. And yeah, making them wait as well. Not me of course, well unless they happen to annoy me so much I'm pissing venom.

I'm imagining now what would happen were you to walk through the door of my place of work ;)
I wish I could. I'm sure you'd be a lot more efficient and actually get shit done properly without giving me any issues.

Lewis83

I asked someone a question today and they avoided it like I hadn't even asked it, I really needed clarification on something and their avoidance of the question has made me feel even worse.

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter
You know, normally they wheel me out to handle the "hard to deal with" patients. Maybe because I know how to cut out all the red-tape bollocks, and speak to them in my unique style*bleh
Well, I'm not hard to deal with. All I want is to get my meds and get the fuck out. But I'd still probably be like, "Bring Ashy out; he'll know who I am. We go way back." 😁

Auri

🎸🎢Metal Star🎡πŸ₯
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Over here. we've got Boots, which is one of the largest pharmacy chains going. It's now part of the Walgreens empire, having sold it's soul (if it actually had one that is) a few years back. The way they operate more or less mirrors what you experience. They do indeed take their time in filling scripts, on one occasion on my day off I had to wait for 20 minutes to get an emergency 'script for my mum dispensed. This despite there being no other fuckers around at the time. No idea what the on duty phamacist was doing, probably knocking one out in the consulting room. Fuck man can you believe it that they turned down my offer to dispense the prescription myself?

As for you waiting till the pharmacist had finished doing his vaccines, he placed them before you because of one thing, pharmacoeconomics. There's more money to be made in administering vaccines than in dispensing scripts (most of the time anyway lol) and also no doubt he needs to hit his targets before his area manager starts breathing down his neck.
And here I am, not even knowing what writing a script means. *bleh Seriously, your job is so much more impressive and complicated than pharmacists here. Although they've always seemed to be good pharmacists and they know their sh*t, the most impressive thing they do here is to read the doctor's handwriting to get the right medication. One thing that seems good at least, is that a pharmacist gives you exactly what the doctor prescribed you, there's no discussing if you're allowed or whatever.

it annoys the hell out of me when people don't clean up their mess specially in the kitchen. My method is clean as you go, i dont want to see mess anywhere specially the sink. i guess this is why my hand eczema can flare up from cleaning up too much.

oh i also hate it when people can't do any task quietly, precise/calculated/strategically, and neatly. i prefer to do tasks peacefully because no one needs to know i'm preoccupied, making so much noise is just like trying to look for attention, for viewers to watch and praise you at what you do, unnecessary.

oh and if they're too busy to clean up immediately then could they at least neatly stack their mess, i don't wanna see randomly dumped dishes and kitchen things in the sink that the sink is now inaccessible, how inconsiderate

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
it annoys the hell out of me when people don't clean up their mess specially in the kitchen. My method is clean as you go, i dont want to see mess anywhere specially the sink. i guess this is why my hand eczema can flare up from cleaning up too much.

oh i also hate it when people can't do any task quietly, precise/calculated/strategically, and neatly. i prefer to do tasks peacefully because no one needs to know i'm preoccupied, making so much noise is just like trying to look for attention, for viewers to watch and praise you at what you do, unnecessary.

oh and if they're too busy to clean up immediately then could they at least neatly stack their mess, i don't wanna see randomly dumped dishes and kitchen things in the sink that the sink is now inaccessible, how inconsiderate
that's why we have a dishwasher lol. but I agree with you I hate to see a messy sink..mike...*hug*hug

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
not just dishwashing.
any task in general, cooking, cleaning the house, doing laundry, why do people make a lot of noise. And if they do turn on the tv or put on music why do they put it on blast?
I know but the dishwasher would cure the dishes in the sink problem, unless they're too lazy to stack their dishes in the dishwasher. lol

I know but the dishwasher would cure the dishes in the sink problem, unless they're too lazy to stack their dishes in the dishwasher. lol
they don't use it because it's not a lot, only a few plates so they feel they can wait later/all day to clean it, so the few plates just sits there all day, when in reality the task can be done in a few minutes

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
-For some reason I've had a toothache since I ate pork belly tacos this afternoon
-My cursor is still freezing a lot on my laptop

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00