Post your *petty* complaint here

Ixtab

I thought cats traditionally go nimbly bimbly for a ball of yarn. My cat likes mice and rabbits and squirrels and birds and moles but to each their own. (He lives outdoors and is a wild boy)

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
So I've been leaving the house more (not by choice) and I've been seeing a lot more of the neighbors. There's this one woman across the street who's always walking around the neighborhood with her baby. We've started saying "hi" or waving when we see each other, just like I'm sure she does with any other neighbor she sees. That's the extent of it, we haven't even introduced ourselves by name.

Today I was leaving for the grocery store. She, her husband and the baby were all out sitting on their lawn. She waved to me as I was getting in my car, and I waved back. Her husband gave her a surprised look then, as I was driving past, stared at me with this fucking dirty look on his face. When I got home half an hour later, they were still in their yard but now clearly arguing. I go into my trailer then come back out to throw out some trash, and the husband actually points at me, though I still can't hear what's being said.

So now I'm thinking fuck this dude. I don't even really want to, but now I think I might have to bang his wife, just on basic principle. And if he's as much of an ass as he seems, it probably won't even be that hard to talk her into it.
The poor woman, she didn't deserve this. Jealousy is one of my pet peeves.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
So now I'm thinking fuck this dude. I don't even really want to, but now I think I might have to bang his wife, just on basic principle. And if he's as much of an ass as he seems, it probably won't even be that hard to talk her into it.
This wasn't the end I was expecting. Somehow I thought you were going to take them cupcakes or something.

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
@BraveFace SF won't let me quote your messages (a complaint in itself...)
Enya is so relaxing. My sister had a CD of her music and I remember listening to it when I was sick. I like the song "Pilgrim"
Also your complaint sounds really annoying. I hate inconsistent stuff like that.

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Pages on this site aren't loading the whole way. Everything is staying in bold like it starts off as when loading.

Jolene

I hate the course I have to do. It's a waste of time, all the students and even the teacher are unmotivated because it's always the same content, nothing useful and everything outdated. I need the time for the other things I am doing, way more important and urgent. But I can't leave it because if I do my family will put more pressure on me for doing other things (not the important ones) and will be an eternal fight. The course saved me from the plans they had for me during these months but at what cost?

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00