Post your *petty* complaint here

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
it’s already 8pm and people outside are honking their cars like WTF is wrong with everybody... it’s raining all day and night too!

this is why not everyone should have vehicles at all!
Specially the people from my country!
i say let them keep the cars just make car horns illegal. ( by the way i have a 150 decible train horn in my 64 dodge)

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Okay okay, maybe he's the exception
actually all husbands can be a dick, and yes that includes me and even you walker. just like most wives are a b%@%& sometimes. but as long as you have each other and work together then it's ok to act that way once in a while...mike....*hug*shake

It’s another rainy day, i have my umbrella and i went out to quickly feed the cats before it rains hard, they must be fed immediately!

While i was feeding the cats, the house infront the feeding station where the old lady lives, her son or grandkid came out only with his boxer brief — eeewww dude it’s only 6am can you not?!
The reason i feed the cats earlier is to avoid people and passing cars.
And then he went on to wear a sheer boxer, still naked, sat on their frontdoor steps and have his coffee there turned his back on me. He’s weird as hell.

Good thing the cat ate fast and well.
After that i cleaned up and went back home.

Choco just had a poop accident...
She jumped out of the litter box and immediately started dragging her butt across the floor...
I have to run and get cleaning stuff nearby, wipe her butt and clean up her mess.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Choco just had a poop accident...
She jumped out of the litter box and immediately started dragging her butt across the floor...
I have to run and get cleaning stuff nearby, wipe her butt and clean up her mess.
teach her how to use the toilet and toilet paper lol...mike...*hug*shake

Lisa the Goatgirl

She's less of an enigma now
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
When you're watching people interviewing Sophia, the world's first AI citizen, and they keep getting these super worried looks on their faces and asking questions like "Should we be worried that they'll rise up and destroy us?" literally right in front of her. Maybe i'm ascribing too much humanity to her, but watching her facial reactions when they ask these questions or make these comments is a little heartbreaking.

People like to mock Detroit: Become Human and other similar stories for making the anti-robotic humans seem cartoonishly villainous, and i tend to be the same, but then you see interviews like that, and you realise "oh damn, there are actually people who are this ardently technophobic". It's a little sad that there seems to be a sizable proportion of society who think this is a reasonable way to respond to the concept of sentient AI.

Also, a weirdly high number of article/video titles refer to her as "Sophia the hot robot", which feels really creepy. Especially so when the full title is something like "Hot robot Sophia states that robots will end humanity". Like, i'm sorry, but you genuinely have issues if you see nothing wrong with making a title like that.

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
I've got a mosquito bite on my bum. It's really not very convenient.
I got that one beat. First trip out camping and being under the stars, beautiful but I had to go do both, pee and take a dump, those bushes look good. It was either poison ivy or poison oak, I think I was 6 and for days afterwards when I would scratch people asking fella, what's your problem? :)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00