Post your *petty* complaint here

i’m so done today, it’s like my batteries finally stopped working and i’m just charging/sleeping all day.

i still am tired. i dont want to deal with anything, including the cats.
i just can’t anymore

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
I shouldn't have put my Dunkin donut covered in paper in the same tote with my warm grilled cheese in a paper bag.
Also I wish Dunkin would just have little boxes for single donuts because even without the heat element, I feel like the way they give you the donuts with the paper on top is playing a bit of a dangerous game.

Baywasp

SF Supporter
I've got a crush on Avishar from this season of Top Chef. I really wanna try his food, but his restaurant is in Columbus, like 3 hours away from here. Might be a fun day trip if I could drive. But the bus trip out costs over $50 each way. (Thought Greyhound was supposed to be more economical than that tbh.) Though I'm pretty sure the restaurant isn't even doing dine-in currently, so even if I wanted to go it wouldn't be worth it to bother.

He's just a cute lil dork and I love him

1623419898219.png

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
First, congrats on getting a new computer.
Second, most computers dont have a disc drive anymore. Welcome to 2010. lol
Third, there's this magical thing called a cloud drive. Use it. You don't need to buy flash drives for things. Just stick it out there in the world (unless it's massively terribly important like your bitcoin lol)
What about my writing? I don't want anyone to claim it as their own. Lol

people who show you the eagerness, the urgency to talk to you because they need something from you.

When they dont need you they act like you don’t exist.

fuck you.

my mom disregards whatever i do but when her imbeciles of kids do it she keeps telling me to do it too even if i have done it already months ago way ahead of everyone.

Baywasp

SF Supporter
I found a paper I was supposed to fill out for Vocational Rehabilitation a few months ago. I didn't know what to say at that point because I didn't have my final grades back since I had been taking extra time to finish my thesis. They wanted me to send it back by April 2nd. I emailed my grades to the guy who had been handling my case once I finally had all of them and told him to let me know if I needed to do anything else, but he never responded. I'm not sure if I'm still able to even get services. I'll try emailing him again tomorrow I guess.

britishbloke

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I'm never sure whether it's a good or a bad thing that I have so little trust in public transport to do it's actual job. Please learn to show up on time, or showing up at all, would be nice, you bloody bastards :D

No wonder I have trust issues.... :D

Baywasp

SF Supporter
My bedroom door won't stay closed anymore unless someone pushes it from the outside. (There's no doorknob on the inside so it's hard to close to begin with.)

Gonz

₲‹›Ŋʑ
I hate it when my mom says that I could have had it a lot worse in life. So I guess I'm in therapy for the hell of it? I still have issues, even if they are less than others.
That’s such bullshit. By that logic, only one person in the world is allowed to have or address their issues at any given time. Also, given how she treats you, it’s no surprise that she sits around coming up with ways things could be worse for you.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00