Post your *petty* complaint here

So Adele was successful in asking Spotify to remove the shuffle to anyone who wants to listen to any album chronologically as it tells a story…
what i wish is that they remove the randomizer… every time i search for a song and i click on it, they will instead play me 3-6 different songs first — then 1:30mins of adverts saying i can have free skips if i subscribe

wtf — i should never need free skips because I never asked you to play me random songs when i specifically clicked on a song…
I dont even listen to music that much so subscribing isn’t worth it, thank goodness for Youtube music though.

imagine in any social media platform, click one you want but it leads you to a different one, you’ll have to pay if you want your click to work. wtf

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
So Adele was successful in asking Spotify to remove the shuffle to anyone who wants to listen to any album chronologically as it tells a story…
what i wish is that they remove the randomizer… every time i search for a song and i click on it, they will instead play me 3-6 different songs first — then 1:30mins of adverts saying i can have free skips if i subscribe

wtf — i should never need free skips because I never asked you to play me random songs when i specifically clicked on a song…
I dont even listen to music that much so subscribing isn’t worth it, thank goodness for Youtube music though.

imagine in any social media platform, click one you want but it leads you to a different one, you’ll have to pay if you want your click to work. wtf
Same thing with Pandora. Thats why I don't use either or. Fuck that. I stick with paying 6 bucks a month for YouTube premium because then the music I want plays in the background while I do whatever else I want on my phone and no advertising.

Granted, Amazon unlimited also is pretty good, but takes up way too much room.

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
My phone is a piece of shite. I never liked it anyway but since it did an update a couple of weeks ago it's been almost unusable at times. The screen freezes every few minutes so I have to lock and unlock the phone to unfreeze it. I randomly get lines of hashtags appearing when I'm trying to type - again I have to lock and unlock to be able to delete them and the whole phone properly crashed at least every half hour.
Desperately trying to stop myself from throwing it at the wall in frustration *grr

Same thing with Pandora. Thats why I don't use either or. Fuck that. I stick with paying 6 bucks a month for YouTube premium because then the music I want plays in the background while I do whatever else I want on my phone and no advertising.

Granted, Amazon unlimited also is pretty good, but takes up way too much room.
lol i am playing piano music from youtube as my background noise while i do some readings and my cats are sleeping well. Spotify can never lol.

got distracted and forgot what i was about to say but now i remember…

some people out there be posting motivational messages with Drake’s face.

That’s a NO for me, i dont even get why he’s famous for what he does, he’s below mediocre. Something about him makes me uncomfortable, something tells me you should not trust him.

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
It's our work Christmas party on Saturday. Tbh I don't really want to go. Work parties always feel like forced jollity with people you don't particularly want to socialize with. It's black tie so I've had to buy a new (secondhand) dress and pay to get it taken up as I'm a short arse. New shoes, bag... Everyone is going to be dancing and I don't do dancing.
And now I've got a spot. It's so big it really needs it's own seat at the table.

It’s because he’s Canadian, isn’t it? I don’t trust them either. I’m pretty sure most of them are just moose and bears wearing human suits to try to trick us.
lol not that, i mean as an individual person that my gut tells me there’s something creepy about him. You know when you just get bad vibes from someone?
this wasn’t the first and for many times i thought i was just being judgmental but turns out my gut was right all along.
if he’s a moose or a bear i probably would like and trust him.

Last edited:

Aves

It's our work Christmas party on Saturday. Tbh I don't really want to go. Work parties always feel like forced jollity with people you don't particularly want to socialize with. It's black tie so I've had to buy a new (secondhand) dress and pay to get it taken up as I'm a short arse. New shoes, bag... Everyone is going to be dancing and I don't do dancing.
And now I've got a spot. It's so big it really needs it's own seat at the table.
I always get a spot right before an event, got a huge one the day before my wedding. I didn’t need my brother to walk me down the aisle, it was so big it was like a person 😂 It’s so bloody annoying! Hope you manage to enjoy the do though.

my mom is having a hard time setting up a spending limit since she has ungrateful kids leeching off of her.

Tough love is sometimes a must or else you’ll be the one and only one suffering. She needs to dissociate herself from them, there is a limit to everything.

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
God, I'm a fucking idiot. I realized we were missing a cart, and got distracted looking for it, and then in the process, forgot to clock out of work AND forgot my phone in the office. *facepalm

Now I'm going to have to go there when the store opens and get my phone, and tell her that I forgot to clock out, as well as the fact that we couldn't find the cart.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00