Post your *petty* complaint here

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
My new sofa arrived today. It's the first new sofa I've ever had and I was so excited. And within two hours my dog had pissed on it. I've never known him to do that so I think he was protesting about the new smell.
It's now officially part of the territory to be guarded...but seriously...so sorry as just seems so wrong somehow...

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
The two concerts last night were such a blast! I had the barrier, yay!

I stretched very well afterwards to avoid any pains... except my neck (how do you stretch the muscles around your head?!). It hurts. Moving my head up and down is no longer possible, and for the sides I reposition my whole body instead. *facepalm

AvidFan

Retired Cat Staff
SF Supporter
Why does every mortgage company I try have some new barrier to ever getting approved? The latest one has sent some new fangled digital ID process where I'm apparently going to have to scan my own face to ensure it matches my passport. When I had to do this for my Covid passport it took forever and wouldn't go right. The email with this one tells me I have ONCE CHANCE to get it right.

It says it will take 5 minutes. Right, I'll set aside an hour tomorrow. 🤣🤣🤣

seabird

meandering home
SF Supporter
Why does every mortgage company I try have some new barrier to ever getting approved? The latest one has sent some new fangled digital ID process where I'm apparently going to have to scan my own face to ensure it matches my passport. When I had to do this for my Covid passport it took forever and wouldn't go right. The email with this one tells me I have ONCE CHANCE to get it right.

It says it will take 5 minutes. Right, I'll set aside an hour tomorrow. 🤣🤣🤣
That's ridiculous for a company to have the rule at all, let alone one chance. So many ways for that to go wrong - like what if someone cut & coloured their hair, etc., etc. I have heard those visual programs aren't as perfect as they claim.
There should be some other way to get the verification, preferably in person.
Well anyway good luck. I hope it works .

AvidFan

Retired Cat Staff
SF Supporter
That's ridiculous for a company to have the rule at all, let alone one chance. So many ways for that to go wrong - like what if someone cut & coloured their hair, etc., etc. I have heard those visual programs aren't as perfect as they claim.
There should be some other way to get the verification, preferably in person.
Well anyway good luck. I hope it works .
Well with their offices about 250 miles away and all the rail strikes lately, I'll hope the digital version works! I mean, it's a mortgage switch. It will only be paid to the mortgage company I'm with already and the remainder (to clear debts) into my bank account I've had for 30 years. If they were handing cash out I could see how an identity thief might profit from getting hold of an image of my passport - otherwise I don't see how anyone could fraudulently pose as me for a mortgage! In fact I wish they would, they'd probably get it progressed quicker than me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am low with my patience because my molars are hurting and i have so much to read, and then add on the incompetencies and shenanigans of my family, i have definitely snapped on them. Go be fucking incompetent somewhere else, i have too much on my plate already.

they need to understand they need not to meddle in my life, they just need to stay out of my way.

i’ve been having classes from 5pm-9pm every mondays to fridays for 1 month now, and that will be the case until the end of May

i do not understand what is it with my family that they feel the need to only talk to me during my classes, this is not them accidentally and unintentionally not knowing because at this rate, it happened way too many times, oh this is intentional sabotage of my studies.

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Two weeks ago I got a text about an automatic refill, then they told me they were waiting on insurance approval. Then they said it was delayed, and now they're saying the doctor needs to authorize it and they just faxed them. So I mean...that's kind of annoying.
I went off my testosterone a while ago for months because I was being dumb about my health and not taking care of myself. Well now I'm trying to get better but I have been trying forever to get my insurance to approve my T script and nothing has been happening. (It's new insurance from when I started my job last year). I was hoping to get it dealt with using my current PCP, but I might have to get a referral to an endocrinologist and use Good RX coupons in the meantime. I mean like I really shouldn't be off the T at all since I had a hysterectomy (including the removal of both ovaries) in 2021 so I basically have no sex hormones right now. So not great for me.
Screw insurance and all their bs.

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Schools - letting loads of teenagers out before I've finished my afternoon run, they do get in the way. Why can't they give them all detention and let me finish my run in peace?! 😂😂😂 They were on strike yesterday so the buses and roads were much quieter.
Ugh the students around here are so terrible.Tons of brats that don't know how to behave themselves. Some of the stores at the shopping center near me have to close for a while in the afternoons around when the nearby high school lets out or else the teenagers would just come in there terrorizing the workers and whatever else.
The pizza shop near me has a teenager working there in the evenings, which, I mean, good for him, but sometimes he has like 15+ of his friends all filing into the small space and the one girl was standing behind the counter and VAPING! Pretty sure the owner saw her too and just didn't say anything. It's pretty good pizza, but not always the greatest customer experience.

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
When people invalidate others experience just because they didn't deal with the same thing. Like "I have no issues with *person/place/site*, not sure why you would".
Everyone is different so you should respect everyone's experiences and not make them unimportant.
I agree with that entirely. It is one of the reasons I put it as different people or at least their ways are alien or foreign in that I may not understand, and at the same time I say it is right for them, let them have fun in peace.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00