Post your Victories. New club on SF

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by RySp123, Nov 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

We all have good and bad days. Fight for one thing or another and true enough we cant win all battles but the war is ours to win.

Lets help one another by sharing our little victories. Each day that goes by witout self harm is a battle won.

Personaly I failed more than once yet didn't let those failure win over my will to get out of this misery. Each time i hurt, it lasted the moment of the hurting than other pains plus the hurting was back quicker than anticipated so one day i said NO MORE! i failed again at times yet didn't let me stop from fighing back till the day i said I WON!

knowing one has done it, knowing we are not along battling is helping in itself so lets motivate and help one another.

yes, i am a self harm individual and as an alcoolic will be till he-she dies as it remains inthe system... the wanting the drive remains forever and each day is a renewal of a decision taken. I am free from self arm for 14 long years.

been harming myself one way or another for over 30 years so if i can do it, so can you. I believe in you and you must belive in yourself. that is the key....... and do not let a single failure take away all that you have gained.

lets set a day to begin and lets count our battles together.

set a day to begin, prepare ways or means to distract yourself, a backing plan or ask peple here to be here online to talk to you throurough the whole day or night if needed........ but you can do it. WE can do it together..... waiting for you guys.

At the weekend i can stay up all night should it be needed. Who else is willing to help others or to start their own battle-war is welcome to join this new club of FREE FROM HARM.

2. danni

danni Chat Buddy

finally got another job :dance:
  3. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

nofin is for fee hun! :biggrin:

Glad you join the club! :biggrin: :biggrin:

When others join us, we will need to give a name to our club..
    so start looking into a club name that fits our victorious battles!
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2007
  4. Smashed__

Smashed__ Well-Known Member

I haven't self harmed for four days. But I think about it everyday.
  5. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

Hey great! Four days free! Congratulation Smashed!!!

WAY TO GO!!!! :hug:
  6. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

2 weeks without stopping thinking about it every second
  7. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

2 weeks 4 days
  8. riz

riz Senior Member

I'm SI free for 16 days now!!

I almost had a relapse the other day, but I stuck through it.
    I might make it this time!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  9. I haven't cut in a month +.
    I don't know how long.
    I don't count.
    I just take each second as it comes.
  10. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Six days, maybe, that's not long at all for most people, but for me it's kind of a while.
  11. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

I havent cut in over a year... havent done any other form of self injury for about a month now.
  12. PressedIn

PressedIn Well-Known Member

it'll be a year in january for me, but i really don't think i will make it that long.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.