Posting Reply on Suicide Thread does not show

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by True-Lee, Nov 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

I started about 11 am replying to a post I had no problem what so ever i corrected several errors and reply it vanished, I tried to reload it I tried everything I could I saw nothing I went back an tried to start a new reply it would not open. I finally shut my computer down restarted after deleting mu cache an wiping it! I returned to the message it entered a new one and sent it, the party I was replying to got my original message 40 minutes later she stated she could barely read it, ?? like I don't know what is going on but I have never seen anything like this before, Have fun, if I did something wrong which is possible let me know, I will endeavor not to repeat it,

2. Thumbelina233

Thumbelina233 Member

Hey, that sounds really frustrating. I wish I could offer some help or guidance but I'm new here and can hardly figure out how to do anything. Hope it sorts itself. P.s I'm thumb, nice to meet you xxx

3. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Thumbelina, Thank You for the help offer,we have some people doing IT issues, I guess they are our IT Dept, I believe that some different people take care of that. I am guessing they are Volunteers. I doubt if they could find it in any case, a lot of issues like that are one time things, I realized that when I sent the message, in case it does repeat they can then start tracking.

Thumbelina, your offer was gratefully appreciated, Welcome to SF, I hope that you will find what you are looking for here, you will find the people here helpful and Friendly as you! If you need any help or assistance, I am generally around! it is a pleasure meeting you as well, Thanks again!

2 people like this.
  4. Thumbelina233

Thumbelina233 Member

Thank you lovely. I really appreciate that. Again I hope everything get's sorted for you. xxx

5. Zaheer

Zaheer Account Closed

" new reply it would not open" Could be because of slow Internet connection .. page wasn't loaded fully [changing theme to a lighter one might help]
    " she could barely read it" What exactly did she see ? garbage characters or an incomplete message.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.