Power?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Darkness Inside, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkness Inside

Darkness Inside Account Closed

Whenever I'm concentrating on something, say on a lightbulb. I can think for it to get brighter and it would seem to get brighter.

Real or fake, I'm not sure.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Interesting but i don't know if that can be done truly i think your mind is giving you some distorted thoughts but who is to say mmm

3. Darkness Inside

Darkness Inside Account Closed

Like if the lights about to die(darkish) I tell it to brighten, and i think hard then boom it becomes bright temporarily until i don't need it.

4. Datura

Datura Well-Known Member

If I concentrate long enough I can hear music, and see things. It doesn't mean anything.

5. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

lol!!

6. Prinnctopher's Belt

The light is not getting brighter. Your pupils are just dilating from looking into a lit lightbulb so it seems the light is becoming brighter because your eyes are adjusting. You do not have magical powers.

7. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

Slow down PB, don't jump to conclusions. Darkness Inside only gave one example, there could be many others where his/her abilities shine like a light(bulb). You'd sure look like a fool then.

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

He did not say he had magical powers he says that it seems that is what is happening His mind could be playing tricks on him so he should talk to his doctor about everything he is experiancing right

9. Prinnctopher's Belt

He wanted reassurance that he does not have powers, that it is just an illusion, and that's why the thread title is Power with a question mark. So I'm saying no it's not power, it's an illusion, so I don't know what you're trying to say. Do you believe he has magical powers or something? :laugh:

10. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

There have been many movies and television shows with people who have psychokinesis or the ability to remotely influence objects with their thoughts. I don't believe it is possible but it is a fun thought. I'd like to be able to turn red traffic lights green.

11. Ziggy

Ziggy Antiquitie's Friend

Concentrate on winning the lottery, or bringing about world peace. Power or not, a lightbulb is just a lightbulb.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.