Prayer request for an 11 yr old boy

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by among the stars, Dec 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

Ive never asked for this before but I'm asking you to pray for my friend's little brother Robby. He had sugery recently that went didnt go well, he has exposed bone in his foot/leg (Osteomyelitis which is infection in a bone) which could cause him to lose his leg or if the infection gets into his blood, it could kill him. Robbie just turned 11, he is too young to be suffering like this. Please keep him and his family in your prayers and please keep this message going.
    Thank you
  2. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

Wishing him all the best through this
  3. Anam_Cara

Anam_Cara Well-Known Member

I will definitely keep your friends son Robby in my prayers and send love and light his way...
  4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I will be thinking of Robbie. And to you, Robbie, I send you good feelings.. and wish you a speedy recovery. ((Hugs))
  5. among the stars

Thank you everyone, I will pass your good feelings, and prayers along to him and his family. Im hoping and praying everything will be ok. Should know more tomorrow after his appointments
  6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

sending best wishes for Robbie..I hope all goes well for him *hug*
  7. marklondon

marklondon Well-Known Member

I will be praying for Robbie from China this Christmas. All best wishes to him.
  8. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I will also keep him and his family in my prayers...if it is of any comfort, I had that type of infection in June, and after very aggressive IV meds, am doing much better...hope he will too
  9. Growing Pains

Growing Pains Well-Known Member

I, also, hope he will do better, too. He'll be in my thoughts.
  10. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Prayers for Robbie being sent now hun Hope he heals quickly and without to much pain hugs
  11. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

Add my prayers and well-wishes, too
  12. among the stars

I just recieved an update from Robby's mother: Hey everyone just wanted to thank you all for the support and prayers during this struggle with Robby!!! As of today's Dr. appointment, we are NOT needing to be hospitalized for IV antibiotics. He doesn't appear to have osteomyelitis but instead a 3rd degree phenol burn and MRSA infection with no obvious need for further surgery. Labs, x rays and follow up appt on Tuesday. He is doing amazingly well and is a strong brave young man. Again thanks for the love, support and prayers
    Brigette and Robby
  13. Growing Pains

Growing Pains Well-Known Member

So glad to hear that he's doing well.
  14. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

i' m so glad to hear he's doing well! go, robby!!
  15. Entoloma43

Entoloma43 Well-Known Member

Meanwhile in Africa
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.