Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Soldier83, Dec 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soldier83

Soldier83 Well-Known Member

Love gained and lost is better than no love at all. Is that the same for prayer? I've done my share of prayer. I've tried believing, but like a abusive drunkin step father that hits you over and over saying thats its your fault I'm done. I no longer believe in him. There is no god no angels looking out for us, no devil licking his chops at the next potential bastard soul. I'm done, and since there is no god to go to there
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2012
  2. Dying A Hero

Dying A Hero Member

I believe that god may exist but I do not believe he is good.
  3. Dhanjot

Dhanjot Well-Known Member

I agree with both of you.
  4. listless

listless Banned Member

Congrats on your journey towards sanity. I gave up on Christianity when I was a teenager and realized religion is the world's greatest scam. But worse still is Islam which actually attacks and kills people over retarded beliefs in imaginary spooks.
  5. Moat

Moat Banned Member

I do not believe in any such 'god' either, at least none practiced by the World's modern religions (I am a Universalist, which basically means that the Universe itself is 'god', just as the planet Earth, rocks, dirt, sand, water, the air and all living living creatures - as the saying goes: "We are all Star dust" so the absence of 'god' in religion is not surprising that all wishing go unanswered, because we, as Human beings, have a part of 'god' within us and when we die, while our bodies decompose of get cremated, our souls, just like everything else in the Universe is reborn into another life, be it another Human being to a lowly sand crab or wind or clouds, because I honestly believe that because the Universe recycles everything, in further pursuit of its own existence and what is its purpose for being here.
  6. Finance

Finance Well-Known Member

Gave up on it years ago.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.