praying for emily to be alright

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by weirdal, Dec 13, 2009.

1. weirdal

weirdal Forum Buddy

a good friend of mine was in a car crash a couple weeks back. the doctors have come back and said there is a 90 percent chance shes gonna have brain damage, its sucha hard thing to go thorugh, im 16 just wanetd to let it off my chest, seeing as some of my good mates dont seem to care tha much.
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I'm sorry to hear your sad news. But brain damage can be very slight too hun. The best you can do is wait for now. Dont let your mind wander to horrible scenarios. So many times you hear of people beating the odds that the docs give them. Be there for your friend as much as you can. Let her know you are there. Give her a reason to fight. And be there for her as much as you can during her fight to recover. She's lucky she has a friend that is concerned. Show her. Good luck.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey my nephew was told he would never walk never speak after his car accident He was in coma 2 weeks all crippled was to never walk He is walking without cane he is talking going to college, He has slight damage that is all The doctors always seem to give worse senerio so as to prepare you just in case. I agree be with her and let her know you will help her fight okay There is always hope always.
  4. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey. just to let you know that i am thinking of you and your friend :hug:
  5. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

We know so little about the brain that having hope is the best thing you can do right now. My mother suffered a major skull fracture back in 03 and at that time I thought she would never recover. Today she is able to work a full time job at 59 years of age. Have hope, things will be okay.