praying to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kitanai, May 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kitanai

kitanai Well-Known Member

i pray beg & plead with god to let me pass in the night on a regular basis to free me from my worldly bonds

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Why do you want to die, what's going on?

3. L108935

L108935 Well-Known Member

I do the same thing all the time.

4. skyisburning

skyisburning Well-Known Member

I don't pray to die, because I don't believe praying works...but when I'm having particularly bad days I do wish that I could just die from some tragic accident...like the roof collapsing or a car wreck or something. I had a good day today though, and the thought of dying is scary right now...

5. Kugatsu

Kugatsu Active Member

I did that nightly 4 years ago. Prayings a crock of shit.

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I spent the first fourteen years of my isolation just lying in bed wishing I would die..Well after fourteen years of that I finally figured out that wasn't going to work..I've spent the last five years in therapy..And that has helped to a point.. At least I can leave the house in the mornings..And go to my appointments.. I highly recommend you try therapy.. Maybe even group therapy..

7. kitanai

i have a problem seeking professional help

8. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i also pray for my demise.

9. kitanai

im so tired of this life i lead im never happy nvr content i seek love but push away anyone who gets close unable to trust anyone i so hate my life

10. privatename

privatename Well-Known Member

I do the same thing, all the time.

11. emptiness333

emptiness333 New Member

I sometimes beg God, please let me die today in an accident. I always ask that it would be quick and painless though. I couldn't stand a to go slowly and painfully.
    Lately I don't know why I bother asking, God never listens to me anyway.
    :new:

12. Same here I pray to die every night I have also written up a Wish Contract to God or Death to "Please kill me now" and have signed it, dated it and put it next to my pillow every night without fail but darn it im still here?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.