Precious Moments

Winslow

Antiquitie's Friend
SF Supporter
And now into a different vein, as the vampire said.

Morphing Part One

Beautiful Women

A video of fifty women thought of as the most beautiful ones of our world by someone,
morphing one into the other to the sound of music.​

To admire them, please follow the link below:
The Fifty Most Beautiful Women

In order of their birth: Greta Garbo, Katherine Hepburn, Carole Lombard, Ginger Rogers, Vivien Leigh, Hedy Lamarr, Ingrid Bergman, Olivia de Havilland, Joan Fontaine, Rita Hayworth, Jennifer Jones, Maureen Ohara, Gene Tierney, Lana Turner, Jane Russell, Deborah Kerr, Veronica Lake, Ava Gardner, Joan Collins, Lauren Bacall, Marilyn Monroe, Gina Lollabrigida, Janet Leigh, Jean Simmons, Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly, Elizabeth Taylor, Kim Novak, Sophia Loren, Bridget Bardot, Claudia Cardinale, Natalie Wood, Julie Christie, Ann Margret, Raquel Welch, Catherine Deneuve, Farrah Fawcett, Carole Bouquet, Michelle Pfeiffer, Meg Ryan, Helen Hunt, Halle Berry, Nicole Kidman, Julia Roberts, Naomi Watts, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Jennifer Connelly, Penelope Cruz, Angelina Jolie, Charize Theron and Natalie Portman.

Music: ‘Different Dreams’ by Richard Kates
Sung by Claire Moore.

* * *​
Thanks for the link,but the list forgot to include Elke Sommer.

The KFPS Royal Friesian Horse Show

The Friesian is a horse breed that has its origins in Friesland, in the Netherlands. Although the build of the breed resembles that of a light draught horse, Friesians are graceful and nimble for their size. It is believed that during the Middle Ages, ancestors of Friesian horses were in great demand as war horses throughout continental Europe. Through the Early Middle Ages and High Middle Ages, their size enabled them to carry a knight in armour. In the Late Middle Ages, heavier, draught type animals were needed.

Though the breed nearly became extinct on more than one occasion, the modern day Friesian horse is growing in numbers and popularity, used both in harness and under saddle. Most recently, the breed has also been introduced to the field of dressage. And now, please follow the link below and take a look at:

The Irish Cup Song

Here is something that can’t be seen every day. It’s good to observe children when they are away from their computers, like these making music flawlessly and taking great pride in what is accomplished. Six hundred well-disciplined Irish students are occupied with this. It’s good to watch how pleased they are with the result.

To watch them in action, please follow the link below:

‘The Irish Cup Song’

* * *​

Spectacular Images Of A Volcanic Eruption In Chile

Please click the link below:

‘The Volcano’

To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.

William Blake

My Friend, The Sea

I must go down to the seas again,
To the lonely sea and the sky,
And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by,
And the wheel’s kick and the wind’s song and the white sail’s shaking,
And a grey mist on the sea’s face, and a grey dawn breaking.

I must go down to the seas again, for the call of the running tide
Is a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied.
And all I ask is a windy day with the white clouds flying,
And the flung spray and the blown spume, and the sea-gulls crying.

I must go down to the seas again, to the vagrant gypsy life,
To the gull’s way and the whale’s way,
Where the wind’s like a whetted knife’
And all I ask is a merry yarn from a laughing fellow-rover,
And quiet sleep and a sweet dream when the long trick’s over.

John Edward Masefield
1878 – 1967

Recommended Reading:

The video below explores the beauty and wonder of God’s creation in one of the oceans of our world:

Dakuwaqa’s Garden’
‘Underwater scenes from Fiji and Tonga

From ‘The Mystery Of The Oceans’

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp In Relationship Healing’

Gene Kelly
Eugene Curran Kelly (August 23, 1912 – February 2, 1996) was an American dancer, actor of film, stage and television, singer, film director, producer, and choreographer. He was known for his energetic and athletic dancing style, his good looks and the likable characters he played on screen. His many innovations transformed the Hollywood musical, and he is credited with almost single-handedly making the ballet form commercially acceptable to film audiences.

To watch Gene performing with great style and elegance,
please follow the link below:

‘Gene Kelly At His Best’

* * *​

People Doing Good Things For Our Animal Friends

To see what they are doing, please follow the link below:

‘Doing Good Things For Our Animal Friends’

To paraphrase Mahatma Gandhi: ‘I believe that the evolutionary level of any person and nation, as well as of our whole world, reveals itself in the way we treat our animals, not merely those we keep as beloved pets, like cats, dogs and horses, but all of them.’

* * *​

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$455.00
Goal
$255.00