pregnancy..

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by SmolderingIce, Dec 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SmolderingIce

SmolderingIce Well-Known Member

its scary.. one bad decision... and now i dont even know..

i dont know if im pregnant for sure or not. but hell it sure feels like it..

is abortion a bad option..?

2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:hug: It's your choice to have an abortion. No one can tell you what to do in that area. Personally, I don't think it's a good idea but thats just me. How i see it, that baby inside of you never did anything wrong. Maybe talk to the dad?

3. SmolderingIce

the dad is a complete.... ugh...
    to keep it pg.
    he isn't good.. he doesn't care. ive tried talking to him.. and he doesn't care what i do, but he doesn't want to be a part of it..

i feel so alone but i dont have anyone i trust enough to help me... i just feel so lost.

4. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

If you can't look after a baby/kid there's no point in trying to have one. It's your choice if you want an abortion, many people get them because they can't take care of someone at that point in their life. If an abortion scares you, maybe adoption is an option?(as in putting the child up for adoption...)

5. SmolderingIce

its just.. for me, i dont want to carry a baby for 9 months... my life already sucks enough..

i feel like.. i just want to commit suicide.. then the father wouldn't have to deal with it.. and i wouldn't have to deal with anything in this world anymore..

6. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Then get an abortion(if you're fine with it) :). Talk to your doctor about it, and see what he thinks.

Please don't hurt yourself :(

7. SmolderingIce

idk.... i just look around at everything i have.. and ive just lost everyone.. nobody cares about me anymore, and there are very few people that i even care about..
    im not sure what im living for anymore..
    why should my child have to deal with all of this suffering..

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun only you can do the soul searching about this decision if it is not right for you if it will only cause you more emotional pain and damage then you have to do what is right for you now. You dont know for sure even if you are indeed pregnant so first step go get tested okay then worry about what to do No need stressing out if the results are not even known yet take care

9. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

As a woman whos been in your shoes I would 1st encourage you to find out for certain then go from there. 1st things 1st. Sometimes we can tend to make things harder for ourselves than they need to be. What if you are? And what if youre not? Then what? If youd like to pm me feel free I can help educate you about potential risks & benefits with options avaliable. Hang in there. You'll be ok. You can get thru this. :lol!: (lots of love-not laughing out loud)

10. feathers

feathers Well-Known Member

I'm probably pregnant, got the + test today, and I'm struggling because I couldn't go through with adoption or abortion. Wondering how my BPD would fuck up the life of the kid and whatnot. Suicide has passed through my mind in the 3 hours since I took the test.

If you need anyone to talk to who is in a very similiar position, my MSN is on my profile or my PM inbox is always there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.