1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.


Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by jessikah2k8, Jun 18, 2008.

  1. jessikah2k8

    jessikah2k8 Well-Known Member

    My boyfriend and I nearly did it unprotected. He stuck obviously it in, but I told him no and no cum etc went into me.

    However, a couple of weeks on and I have severe constipation. I haven't been to the toilet properly in perhaps a week. When we foreplay etc, I always bleed.

    I'm only 15 and I am so scared in case I am pregnant. I just feel like crying. And if I am.. I dunno what I'm gonna do ..

    Do you think I should be worried? Or is this simply just constipation?
  2. Lucie

    Lucie Well-Known Member

    Best thing to do is go see your doctor :hug:
  3. jessikah2k8

    jessikah2k8 Well-Known Member

    I'm actually so scared. My mum has said "she would break my boyfriend's two legs and get the police on him" if he ever got me pregnant. He's nearly 19, actually he is on the 2nd of July.

    So I can't even go to anybody in my family and all my friends just gossip behind my back and spread it around.
  4. Issaccs

    Issaccs Well-Known Member

    Future lesson.
    All accidents must be resolved with the morning after pill.

    Now, I seriously doubt your pregnant and because your so young its just your hormones playing tricks on you. However, the internet cannot tell you you are pregnant, a test bought at any chemists can.
    Go get one as soon as possible, how long has it been since the incident.

    Also, this is why everyone should be on birth controll.
  5. Smashed__

    Smashed__ Well-Known Member

    pregnant or not you need to see a doctor for whats going on. IMO if you are not responsible enough to take care of yourself, your not responsible enought to be having sex. If you are pregnant your mum will find out at some point, I suggest getting to a doctor even if you don't talk about the sex. might want to do an at home pregnancy test or visit a clinic at the very least.
  6. TheWr0ngChild

    TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

    In the UK some pharmacies offer a free pregnancy testing service, you could try that. I imagine one like boots might, the larger ones. I'm sure this is the case for Northen Ireland too, although I know there is alot of controversy surrounding contraception over there. Maybe because of this you have not been provided the correct advice.

    At the end of the day it's not his body, it's not god's body, it's your body and you have a duty to respect it. By protecting yourself from unwanted pregnancy and infections. I also reccomend that you get a test for STD's too just to be safe.

    Birth control pills do not work for everyone, they pretty much screwed up my life, BUT there are several other methods of contraception including the humble condom, and if he does not want to wear one, tough shit, no sex.

    Any man who loves you would be sure to take precautions too =/
  7. Issaccs

    Issaccs Well-Known Member

    Here, fucking, here. Listen to Tin.