Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by helloworld29, Nov 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. helloworld29

helloworld29 Member

I have a plan <edit mod total eclipse time line>to prepare for my attempt. I want to try tonight, but not too sure how just yet. <edit mod total eclipse method>
    My plan is to tidy my room, take a shower. Write my letters. And do it.

I've had enough. Time is moving too slowly. I'm tired.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2013
  2. wyngedbyste

wyngedbyste Well-Known Member

Helloworld, please take yourself to your local emergency room or dial 911. Tell someone. Help is out there. I've been where you are. I remember what it feels like. You just want the pain to end. It can end with your death or it can end with help. Please choose help.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry you are suffering so what has brought you to this point I had to delete your timeline and method as they are against rules here
    Instead hun make a plan to reach out for help and support call crisis line or go to hospital ok
  4. helloworld29

helloworld29 Member

I just don't think a hospital would take me seriously as I haven't actually done anything yet. I've nearly finished my letter. I just need to think of a way....
  5. total eclipse

If you tell them what you are doing they will take you seriously and then you will get help you deserve ok you need
  6. helloworld29

helloworld29 Member

UGHHHHSHHHSHHSHHS Still here. I didn't have the means to do it last night, but will be better prepared <mod edit >...
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2013
  7. Sea Sparkles

Sea Sparkles Well-Known Member

We are glad your still here.. Don't go anyplace. *hugs*

And yes, even if you haven't done anything... the hospital will accept you and try to offer help (if you let them). And I fully encourage you too, at least... give it a few shots with them.
  8. Robz328

Robz328 Member

Those who love you would be most affected by your passing. How will they know they are not responsible? - that would be a tough burden for them to bear.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2013
  9. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

hope you're still around
  10. helloworld29

helloworld29 Member

Still here, but I now have everything ready for when I try. Next time won't be as pathetic as the last.

I've written a letter explaining to my family why it's not their fault. My mum tried to kill herself many times when I was a kid, so I know how it feels when someone does this and you think its your fault. But the letter explains that its not.

They're literally the only thing tying me down. I'm chained to this world with my responsibility to my Mum and siblings, but the chains are getting weaker as I can't take this pain anymore....
  11. total eclipse

YOU KNOW THAT THE LETTER WILL NOT MEAN ANYTHING THEY WILL BLAME THEMSELVES AND HATE THEMSELVES FOREVER I Know it is a life sentence for them so do the only right thing you can do the help is there it is there all you have to do is go get it. Go to hospital call a crisis line and stop the pain don't pass it on
  12. helloworld29

helloworld29 Member

I've explained everything in the letter, I honestly can't carry them and all their problems anymore. I'm 21, I should be at my prime, having 'the best years of my life' at Uni, so if this is as good as its going to get I don't want this anymore....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.