Pretty much pointless....

Status
Not open for further replies.
life for me is nothing short of crap, i have problems with college, confidence, friends...everything.

I SI almost everyday, so much that i have to keep my left arm covered at all times cause i'm scared my family and friends will see it and judge me on it.

Almost everyday i get the feeling that everyone wouldn't even care if i was gone...like they dont seem to care that im here just now.

I have one friend who SH and she's the only one that keeps me here...but i'm starting to disconnect from her now that she's found a boyfriend.

this...i guess would be the last place that i have where someone could help :(

mortdesinos

this...i guess would be the last place that i have where someone could help :([/QUOTE]

Well there are definitely going to be people here who can relate to you and offer meaningful help and support. Plenty of people have problems with college, confidence, friends, and SH urges. Would you associate them with being pretty much pointless? Of course not, because they can use their strengths, optimism, and luck to gain self respect. And so can you. It just takes time and experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00