pretty much there

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Almost_There, Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Almost_There

Almost_There Active Member

I have my options before me, tonight I will try again, and this time not fail. My drugs, my weapon, and all I feel is relief that this will end. Will they dance with me at this embrace? God I hope so, I'd hate to not leave a smile on their face as the rapeing continues.

Heres my heart.

Hopefully this is goodbye.

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hey are you still around? Please don't do this! You are not thinking clearly and are letting your sadness and pain run your mind.

Please talk this out with us...I don't know you but you are a person in pain...a pain I can relate to and I want to help...please let me know what is going on with you and what has gotten you so down..it helps to talk it really does...you may PM me if you would like.

Please stay strong...we are here for you.

3. Almost_There

Merely counting down the hours now, my meaning will be clear to them as the elements unfold. I lost this game of life, and hopefully I really am dreaming although that along small comfort even I am not naive enough to really believe.

How you would laugh with me if I can tell you how it will happen also, the irony how my curse will turn into my salvation. So much burning, to much pain, and all the mistakes made by others will finally be closed.

4. Almost_There

O god..its so beautiful..I dont have much time left,I wonder if I can get it right this time..

Do not blame yourselfs, we are free in ways you can only hope. I am sorry for the pain I cause, but it is the only way to break.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.