pretty much want to die. . .

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by p3cky, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. p3cky

p3cky Account Closed

yeh so tittle says it all pretty much want to die . .
    how do you deal with you wanting to die cause i am having a hard time?

2. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Hello and welcome to SF, I am sorry that you are at such a point of despair and assure you that we are here to offer you help and support, have you talked to anyone, eg relative, friend, doctor about how you are feeling?
    Maybe you would like to tell us a little more about what is going on in your life right now..

3. corral

corral Guest

hi there, if you would like to chat sometime, let me know in a pm.

4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hey hunni, haven't talked to u in a LONG time ^_^ thought u was doing better but obviously things are getting ya down. Am here if you wanna talk ^_^

5. p3cky

p3cky Account Closed

i was getting better well i thought i was getting better but i really wasnt i think i just convinced my self i was better but really i was bottling it all up inside and then it has burst in the last month i feel really down and cryed all night 2 nights ago and cut my self really badly, i use to a psychologist but he said i could go thats when i thought i was getting better but i really don't want to go back i use to be all down and want to die but i wouldnt really think about doing it but now i have been lately like actually ending my life :sad:

P.S i use to be a member here but i forgot my password.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.