Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cult logic, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

suicide is really less a thing because im just in pain now, but to prevent pain in the future that im destined for.

i screwed up my life, and since fixing the problems are either impossible or beyond me. so is ending it not the ultimate solution?

i used a bit of it before, but what i have left is fairly powerful still i think, i saved a lot of different meds.

pray that i have enough...
  2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Please don't do anything. Talk to me, I'll try to help all I can. I'm sure we can figure something out, another way so that you don't resort to killing yourself. Your life is precious, whether you realize it or not. Please PM me if you want to talk. :hug: :hug:
  3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hey you ...please talk it out with us...ya know we are here for you and care alot about you..hell you have always reached out to me so let me be there for you too...what can I do? I am here, I am listening and I care.

Please DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING! That is your pain talking to you and DO NOT LISTEN to it...listen instead to your friends here..those that you have help, let it all out, let us in and know there is an end to your pain...

I really am bummed to see you sad you have been so sweet to me in the past, I am here for you...all night if need be really...:console:

Hugs and Love Bambi
  4. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

well it's too late to not do it now, considering i already did.

now its just a wait to see if anything happens.
  5. nagisa

Please, please call 911, Brandon.
  6. 41021

41021 Banned Member

Brandon ***HUGS***

Sweetie, please please call 911 or have someone call for you.

while you are waiting can you pm someone or talk to them in chat likely be good if you are not alone. Can you get connected with someone right away?

7. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Brandon we love you and care about you..please talk with us.
  8. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

please get some help fast!!
  9. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

15 hours later i wake up... my luck isnt it?

i threw up and passed out last night, and basically still feel like throwing up still...

i have a doctor's appointment scheduled, they don't know why im feeling like this yet as im not going to say it in front of my mom.
  10. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

11. nagisa

I really hope you decide to tell them the truth so that you can get help. :hug:
  12. nimbus

nimbus Well-Known Member

i'm glad you are still with us.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.