1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

previously

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by MoAnamCara, Jul 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

****MAY BE TRIGGERING****

About 15 years ago, someone wouldn't take no as an acceptable answer.i had agreed because I wanted to feel speciaM,kl/wanted. Once things started I couldn't do it. They wouldn't stop
    Zovo
    I was in a different country.. I've never said about this to anyone.

I don't know how to forgot lm

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

That is awful... I got myself into several very dangerous situations to feel that way...for me, it was about knowing why I did what I did, recognizing that I was the minor and he should have stopped...rape is about control and power...and truly horrific...so sorry Mo, but good you expressed it

3. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

:hug: im sorry.. am here for you.. :(

4. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Oh no I am so very sorry Mo! Its not your fault - he should have stopped! Words are not enough... Here if you need. Hugest gentlest hug

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

NO excuse for whoever did that to you Mo....I'm sorry this happened to you.. :hug:

6. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I was in some distress last pm, I regret posting this. It kind of was my fault, the whole experience/journey/etc. And that it was so long ago anyhow.

I never considered it rape actually. Just like I never considered what my ex did to me as rape. It is what it is. Both situations were ones I put myself in, no one else.

Thanks for responding.

7. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

No is no. It was not your fault. It is never the victim's fault. Please don't go in that direction.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.