previously

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by MoAnamCara, Jul 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

****MAY BE TRIGGERING****

About 15 years ago, someone wouldn't take no as an acceptable answer.i had agreed because I wanted to feel speciaM,kl/wanted. Once things started I couldn't do it. They wouldn't stop
    Zovo
    I was in a different country.. I've never said about this to anyone.

I don't know how to forgot lm

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

That is awful... I got myself into several very dangerous situations to feel that way...for me, it was about knowing why I did what I did, recognizing that I was the minor and he should have stopped...rape is about control and power...and truly horrific...so sorry Mo, but good you expressed it

3. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

:hug: im sorry.. am here for you.. :(

4. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Oh no I am so very sorry Mo! Its not your fault - he should have stopped! Words are not enough... Here if you need. Hugest gentlest hug

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

NO excuse for whoever did that to you Mo....I'm sorry this happened to you.. :hug:

6. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I was in some distress last pm, I regret posting this. It kind of was my fault, the whole experience/journey/etc. And that it was so long ago anyhow.

I never considered it rape actually. Just like I never considered what my ex did to me as rape. It is what it is. Both situations were ones I put myself in, no one else.

Thanks for responding.

7. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

No is no. It was not your fault. It is never the victim's fault. Please don't go in that direction.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.